Ladyboy Scene General Knowledge Quiz.

bumblebee

Ladyboy Online Questions:

1. Who was the biggest online advocate of Femboys, before they even became en vogue?(hint: from TheLadyboyForums.com 15 to 20 years ago)

2. Which BM is credited with trolling other BMs on Ladyboyforum and pretty much leading to most of the BMs to run for the door?

3. Who is the greatest Ladyboy Monger ever (at least based on the volume of his trip reports)?

4. Which BM leaves his girls with green drawings on their bodies?

5. Who is the grumpiest LB lover ever?

• Like 2

4 hours ago, seven said:

1. Captain Outrageous(?)

2. soidog/Lord Jim

3. Ernesto

4. ROM

5. Jimbo

Seven, excellent on that. Correctomundo for 3, 4 and 5.

But for 1 and 2, I was thinking of different answers.

For 2, I am referring to another site. Ladyboyforum.com.

I think LordJim is pretty good guy. Did he really drive out people?

I do agree SoiDog has made that site lose a lot of its fun. He brings unwarranted self importance and bitterness to the posts. Who needs that shite?

You get bonus points.

• Like 5

11 hours ago, The-Sith said:

For 2, I am referring to another site. Ladyboyforum.com.

If this is the old 69 Forum then I’d go with Rev ( the Scottish guy who used multiple names) perhaps.  But been so long since I posted there, there may have been someone else after I stopped.

7 hours ago, seven said:

Sorry, my mistake

2. Boomdraw

Yes thats right. Boomdraw fucked the site.

I wasn't there but you can reverse engineer the posts and see how the guy would totally play with BMs minds and insecurities about LB mongers being gay. The Mods let him keep going and Boomdraw just kept at it.....digging away at the BMs at their weakest insecurity. Kind of funny actually.

And after he was kicked off....he came back on as Wardmoob. And kept teasing and it took a bit of time to figure out that Wardmoob is Boomdraw backwards!

• Like 1

So the answer to No. 1 the biggest supporter of Femboys on TheLadyboyforum was Mirimark. He had a few of threads he ran with the FOXIEST femboy pictures on the planet, including specified threads like Dimples and Braces featuring exclusively femboys with braces!

He signed his signature with "My Femboys can beat up your Ladyboys".

His posted photos were good for a wank.

• Like 2

On 8/19/2020 at 9:07 AM, The-Sith said:

Ladyboy Online Questions:

1. Who was the biggest online advocate of Femboys, before they even became en vogue?(hint: from TheLadyboyForums.com 15 to 20 years ago)

2. Which BM is credited with trolling other BMs on Ladyboyforum and pretty much leading to most of the BMs to run for the door?

3. Who is the greatest Ladyboy Monger ever (at least based on the volume of his trip reports)?

4. Which BM leaves his girls with green drawings on their bodies?

5. Who is the grumpiest LB lover ever?

Question No. 2 is not put right. No one really led the other to run out of the door but they either removed them or ban them. One great example is my mentor @stoolpusher and that is the Forum's loos and not his i believe 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, The-Sith said:

So the answer to No. 1 the biggest supporter of Femboys on TheLadyboyforum was Mirimark

Ah yes I had forgotten about him.  Always an entertaining poster and he used to join in the group chats when that feature was added on that forum.  Another of the wonder where he is now brigade.  

10 hours ago, Imran Khan said:

Question No. 2 is not put right. No one really led the other to run out of the door but they either removed them or ban them. One great example is my mentor @stoolpusher and that is the Forum's loos and not his i believe 

Im talking about Ladyboyforum.com

I am NOT talking about Ladyboyspattaya.com.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, The-Sith said:

TheLadyboyforum was Mirimark.

Right , I remember now. I was all into ladymen then, not femboys ( soon gayboys as it is the circle of life for a ladyman lover), so didn't pay attention to that topic.

Because of this topic I googled "ladyboy captain outrageous" and spent 4 hours walking down memory lane. Was absolutely fantastic. No silicone, not too much make up, hardly any tattoos,  the duckface wasn't invented. 

As for looks, it was better back then, not quantity obviously.

• Like 3

14 hours ago, seven said:

Right , I remember now. I was all into ladymen then, not femboys ( soon gayboys as it is the circle of life for a ladyman lover), so didn't pay attention to that topic.

Because of this topic I googled "ladyboy captain outrageous" and spent 4 hours walking down memory lane. Was absolutely fantastic. No silicone, not too much make up, hardly any tattoos,  the duckface wasn't invented. 

As for looks, it was better back then, not quantity obviously.

Yes i also have fond memories of back then.

I think the personalities and spirits of the girls were better. Superstars rose to the forefront.

But in terms of technology and competition, i think the refinements are way better now. Boys take hormones at an earlier age. Plastic surgery is way better (i dont like it but that which is hard to notice is good), and clothing and make up better.

I also like it natural. Including natural tits. But it seems today, its easier for boys to go thr route of a femboy at an early age. So you get so many more femboys.....like you noted.

Mirimark had some smoking ones on this threads.

• Like 4