Ladyboys & Make Up Time.

bumblebee

Owe spends at least 45 minutes in the shower, god knows what the wee girl does in there...lol, then of course its another 45 minutes applying the warpaint and drying her hair

When shes asks "what time we go out tonight" I always tell her 1 to 1-30 minutes hours earlier than I intended just be make sure shes ready :biggrin:

In my case it use to be two hours , but i have learn a lot of tip and tricks during the course of the years , and now its down to a hour , min...

But still i will insist that she begin to get ready 2 hours in advance so she can take all the time she needs , and she will not get on my nerve...

Greetz , Stealth

• Upvote 1

Guest sustra

For me it is sometimes nice to watch a lb making up and dressing for the night ( usually with a new dress bought by me ) it could take 20 minutes up to 3 hours..the problem is......i always go out with her half drunk with all the beers i drink in the meanwhile.....

and when i am half drunk even a monster looks beautiful...

but it is so nice to watch their face so happy...

• Upvote 1

That's a thread in itself Sustra, getting drunk during the time it takes my lady to look beautiful, classic.  What gave me the idea for this thread was talking to the girls in Soho bar recently.  I was inquiring about what time they started work as some guys wanted to visit the bar when the ladyboys were on duty.  They said they start at 4 pm but best for the guys to come after 7 pm when they were finished their make up. :sign0181::biggrin:

Guest sustra

but going there early has an advantage...have you noticed that when they do not have a complete make up they have a better attitude ...they do not say...do not kiss me there...do not touch my hair....especially they do not look themeselves into the mirror to check if everything is perfect all the time...i had one looking at her make up in the mirror even making love......( i was told that making love in front of a mirror is sexy..but never again with a lb...)

• Upvote 1

That's a thread in itself Sustra, getting drunk during the time it takes my lady to look beautiful, classic.  What gave me the idea for this thread was talking to the girls in Soho bar recently.  I was inquiring about what time they started work as some guys wanted to visit the bar when the ladyboys were on duty.  They said they start at 4 pm but best for the guys to come after 7 pm when they were finished their make up. :sign0181::biggrin:

Funny you should mention this. I was in Soho the other day and asked when they opened. Was told if the boss is there they open at 1 but if he's not there they open at 4. Hahahaha. I drove by yesterday at 1 and the doors were open. Didn't see Rose or any of the others though. 

Best thing to do is tell them you are going out for a wander whilst they are getting ready .

The fear of the dreaded short time soon hurries them up  :search:

very very true Jim :happy0065: ,

I used to get questioned when I said I was nipping to the 7-11 and I would be back in 15 minutes, even though I did return in FIFTEEN minutes with a bag full of goodies she still thought I'd had a sly massage in between.. :crazy:

Indeed brother Slim, very true. In fact I remember a couple of nights we almost got caught out employing that policy of tsking off while they get ready.

One night while our favourite ladies in that particular era were getting ready (I think we were staying in neighbouring rooms at The Areca), we hatched a plan to hotfoot it on up to Jomtien, while they got ready, and they would meet us in Sally's later, after they took the usual two hours to apply warpaint. Our plan was to stop off at Bar54, short time a couple of cuties, then be round in Sally's awaiting their arrival, and they would be none the wiser.

Of course the cunning little rascals, fearing what we may get up to, had actually made it Sally Bar on Motorbike before we got to Bar54, and phoned us asking where we were!!! Quickest ever I have heard of any LB getting ready, never mind two of them, ffs.

• Upvote 2

One night while our favourite ladies in that particular era were getting ready (I think we were staying in neighbouring rooms at The Areca), we hatched a plan to hotfoot it on up to Jomtien, while they got ready, and they would meet us in Sally's later, after they took the usual two hours to apply warpaint.

Perhaps there were many nights when your favorite ladies of that era showed up at Bar 54.  I remember on night when one of your ladies had on a skirt no longer than a belt and had a lot of guys looking with their tongues hanging out on the normally sedate Soi Whitehouse.

• 1 month later...
  • Ladyboys

Haha! I am very entertained by this post! It is probably the most hilarious topic I've read so far.

Well hello guys, i noticed that many of you have learnt the tricks. 2 hours prior is a must! I personally need to have my own sweet time when getting myself ready. Lol

• Upvote 1

I tell them to shower first and let them put there war paint on as i am having my shower and shave if she aint ready by the time i am ready then usually i say am off i will meet u at ur bar, not once have i ever left the loom alone.....am sorry but its my time my holiday get used to it girl or go else where i aint sitting around while some fecking LB gets dolled up even if i have been with only her all through my holiday, maybe its because i live by myself in the UK and when i want to go out i go or maybe am just selfish LOL but even when u tell them u look great baby there is always something else they want to do like put a touch more eyeliner on or something thats usually when i give them the line see ya at the bar feck if  they want to apply more make up they can use the toilets at whatever bar we are going to finish her face or them fecking mirrors they all carry in there bags...... Regards Garry

• Upvote 1

Guest JustSumGai

hey, mine is a "mature" femboy and does not wear any makeup and she can STILL take an hour or two to get ready. Perhaps the most irritating part is how she'll announce "I shower now" and half an hour later she still ain't in there. Then she can spend a good 20 mins or more picking the right SHOES. JimSlim is right on with his idea. Now mine don't like me drinking too much. So next time I'm over there I'm gonna keep a "getting ready to go out" bottle an start hitting it RIGHT when she says she's getting ready. Or perhaps 2 hours before.  Time or two of me goin out already half in the bag and I think she'll wise up. I mean SHITFIRE man, no makeup? She should be done inside 45 mins. Pick out what you're gonna wear earlier in the day? OMG. Anyone that says they ain't female brained ain't lived with one.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, marriage to one of the second sex for many years conditions you to accept or scheme to get around the same routines of the third gender, eh?

I asked Som from Fantasy over a drink: "How long do you take to make yourself so beautiful? My daughter takes one hour just to do her eyes!"

She replied "Huh! I take only 30 minutes!"