Mouth Moy Bar(beside Vassa bar): Between Soi 13/3 & 13/4

bumblebee

Arguably the holy grail of LB bars for guys who want to have a relaxing drink outdoors.  Large Chang and Leo are 70 B, yes you read that right, and the owner Moo or one of the ladyboys in attendance comes around with ice when they see it's required.  There is a mix of freelance ladyboys and passing femboys, no hard sell. You can call them over if any take your fancy.  The only drawback is that the toilet is in a nearby hotel (5B) but at those prices who is counting.

Myself and Eroticadventurer spent an interesting couple of hours observing a part of Pattaya that many don't bother to check out.  Vassa bar is the gay bar next door it turns out, but you won't miss this bar to the right as you approach.  Apparently there is no name for the place.  The ladyboys said they work Beach Road but they all seemed pretty cool and there was no edge to the night.

Highly recommended for anyone who fancies a relaxing outdoor beer in a ladyboy/femboy environment. :drinks:

Good news!Mouth Moy Bar almost has it's own toilet now!

A shop directly opposite has opened up as a ฿5 ablution facility plenty of toilets and even a few showers.......

Only problem is that Mouth Moy have lost space they used to hijack late at night by setting up tables and chairs there......would make sense to let them still do this as we all know once the seal is broken it's a never ending procession to the bathroom specially on those big Leo's which I think are ฿80 now.

post-212-0-54654100-1401260535_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

Guest JustSumGai

It's starting. A little success and price goes up. So what? they kick back 5 to the bathroom folks ya think? I was thinking as I read this that it might not be long until they went "legit" and prices were just like everywhere else. And ambiance too. For me the area and vibe around a place is half of it. Maybe stability is as much of a fantasy there as romance. Fun to explore and seek out new treasures. Thanks BB for all your good works in this field. Those "forced marches" do more than tone your legs.

• 4 weeks later...

Arguably the holy grail of LB bars for guys who want to have a relaxing drink outdoors.  Large Chang and Leo are 70 B, yes you read that right, and the owner Moo or one of the ladyboys in attendance comes around with ice when they see it's required.  There is a mix of freelance ladyboys and passing femboys, no hard sell. You can call them over if any take your fancy.  The only drawback is that the toilet is in a nearby hotel (5B) but at those prices who is counting.

Really good to know BB, thanks for sharing. I like value for money and I try to support bars like this. Some of the more popular LB bars start believing their own hype and infallibility, with service and attitudes going down hill.

I'll check this bar out the next time I'm in Pattaya :)

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

It's certainly an entertaining bar - I've been twice by myself this trip.

On the first one, a very drunk finnish man tried to pick me up (and surely that is the perfect example of having beer goggles!); I had to leave when he did not take no for an answer.

On the second, I was forced to tell the barman to stop fondling me (twice - he got the message when I threatened to ask for the checkbin), a 6 foot 2 inch Amazonian chatted me up and when I said no thanks, asked me for 500 baht (and seemed surprised when I politely, and with a smile, declined). We then  had the fun of watching a very irate falang walk up to a girl (short blonde hair - monkey house?) and snatch the iphone from her hand, state loudly that it was his and she stole it from his room, then look surprised when she launched an attack on him. He fended her off, opened up the pictures on the phone and showed everybody pictures of his wife and young kid to prove it was his phone......Not a lot of sympathy came his way!

• Upvote 5

• 1 year later...

Its still a great spot to go however it can be a bit hit and miss .

If you have a crowd of good guys and grab a table as if by magic they shall appear .

I'd a great night there last trip , myself and Big Tel went to see Billy and Costas , they had brought their own harem and it was great fun .

Cheap drinks free peanuts and I love sitting outdoors , all good in the hood  :flirt2:   

• Upvote 2

Its still a great spot to go however it can be a bit hit and miss .

If you have a crowd of good guys and grab a table as if by magic they shall appear .

I'd a great night there last trip , myself and Big Tel went to see Billy and Costas , they had brought their own harem and it was great fun .

Cheap drinks free peanuts and I love sitting outdoors , all good in the hood :flirt2:

Yup hit and miss has very much been my experience as well, but when the stars align its magic
  • Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

Moy who runs the bar actually apologised to us at the time she put up those bottles to 75. First time a bar owner has ever said that to me over the price of a drink in their bar.

BB is up to his old tricks, throwing money around like a drunken sailor. Goin ruin it for us pensioners....

Joke lang :)