How important is it that your Lady swallows?

CocoJazelle

Also not essential but it's better than them running off to the bathroom when I'm in a very good place mentally. But I guess some find the stuff offensive.

I'm under the impression that most P4P BJs in the US are covered? But I have no LB experience at home only in Asia.

Not essential for me, as long as she "unloads" hers down my "gregory peck" then Im happy  B)

Dukey you dirty rascal, that's disgusting.

My thoughts entirely. :crazy:

I'm with you pair of Rascal's on this one  :happy0148:

I prefer when they swallow however don't really care its the ones that try to offer it back to my mouth that I don't want but u see I cant stand the stuff even thinking about spunk in my mouth makes me gag no that's not for me.... Regards Garry

I've discovered taking a Zantac first helps. 

• 9 months later...

What's important is being able to fully unload in your partner's mouth.  Not having her run off to the bathroom after the first spurt or two leaving you laying there still in ejaculatory contraction mode flopping like a flounder and bellowing like a sick water buffalo.  The only ones that I personally know as swallowers are those I have known a while.  Very few if any pros will swallow a strange john's load.  Most pros do the half-handjob-half-blowjob thing anyway, going full handjob when they sense that herbie is about to hurl.  (As for ladyboy cum?  Pure ambrosia!)

• Upvote 2