ladyboy Efe fined for 500,000 euros

Guest sustra

This ladyboy Efe ( brasilian but now italian citizen )  has been fined for revenue not reported for tax return....for almost 500.000 euros.....revenue that comes from....well..you know what....will she pay up????

• Upvote 2

i never met her personally.....( i say no to everything goes beyond 50....dollars or euros...with baht nothing exceeding 1,000 same same pesos ) but i strongly doubt that i would have had a receipt neither....it was the italian governement.as she has italian nationality now....i guess they figure it out from bank accounts  and properties...

Just imagine if the Thai or Phi govs. would do the same with ladyboys....

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Turkish origin, not southamerican

Indeed so. Read an interview with her some time ago. What's funny is, "Efe" is one of the most masculine male names in Turkey. The meaning, is a type of mountain bandit in Western Turkey. Their heyday was late 19th-early 20th centuries, but their heritage goes on in a distinct folk dance of the region, and among the descendants of former efes, living around Aydin area in Western Turkey. It also has a meaning of "brave, tough and manly man" when used as a personal name. Probably she uses her official name (like that Filipina beauty queen Kevin), but a-very feminine-TG bearing the name Efe would sound very awkward around here, but did well in Italy, since they're not aware of the connotations.

PS: I know, someone will remind me of that Aussie rocker-stand up comedian's routine: "They're not tough? They fuck men! That's hardly gay!", I know....

• Upvote 1