Ladyboy Excuses for Ending a L.T. Early.

bumblebee

Which Excuse Have You Heard the Most about 4 a.m.?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. I have to go now because....

• I have to go to the market
    • My friend does not have a key for the room
    • I have to go to the temple
    • Other (Please explain)

So you have her back in the room, she has made a great sales pitch and you are all set for a bit of fun before you fall asleep and hopefully another round in the morning. 

But she looks uneasy and you notice her checking her watch or the clock on her phone.  Suddenly you realise your planned night and morning of carnal pleasure is about to end abruptly.  So which excuses for bailing out early have you heard before?

I got see friend in hospital.....

Ahhhhh, an oldie but goodie......this one got used by a girl named Nong in BKK once, called me and broke our planned date.  She called me the next day and said "how about tonight?" and I said no, I had to go see friend in hospital.

• Upvote 1

Never had rolled out during a LT/ST, but I have had a few within the bar try the old "I go home tomorrow" ploy, in the hope it will hasten your decision to barfine her that night.

Funny story, I was strolling around Pattaya one evening and I spotted one of ours.  As I passed her she started to chat and she gave me that exact spiel.  I was in a hurry home and made my excuse and moved on.  A few hours later she appears with a guy in one of the LB bars where a few of us are drinking .  Turns out she was his regular squeeze and was staying with him for a long time in Pattaya. :biggrin:

Ive heard a few of the more popular lines to escape over the years, but one act that sticks in the mind was after the deed was done and coming back from the toilet she kicked the bed leg.

then started to limp and said "I go doctor now"  

• Upvote 2

• 4 months later...

How can you tell a Thai is lying? Their lips are moving...

Slightly OT, this was an excuse to end a short time, the LB had promised two rounds...

After a very good round one, she jumps up, looks out the window and exclaims "Rain coming soon, I go now." Total sunshine and not a cloud in the sky. Blatant lie and I'm trying my best not to burst out laughing. She catches my drift and then she is trying not to laugh as well.

Busted!

• Upvote 1

• 4 months later...

don't think have had one go on me LT  , however had one in pooks soi6  while on the job door was loudly banged on I said to the L B whats going on? she say police come bar I have to go hide am am not Thai and if police catch me send me home.... Infact may have been true as I came out loom I looked over the balcony on the 2nd floor and there was police in soi 6..... Regards Garry

• Upvote 2