Pattaya Nightlife on Google Maps

tonyttiger

Hey guys  Hello1.gif

As my friend and I are due to visit Pattaya on the 13th of March 2014, for 8 days, I have made up a Google Map of some of the places I wanted to check out, and as some of the information has been 'gleaned' from this forum, I thought it only best to share the information.  wink.png

As I am equally interested in the Ladyboy and Thai Girl scene, most of the bars and clubs on this map are equally geared for both groups. It also contains information on the top LB and TG friendly hotels provided by some of the guys on this forum.

I will also be adding places to eat, shop and other points of interest too. I have already added most of the bars on Soi 6, where information has been provided by CartoonMan and LaaMok, from the Pattaya Addicts forum, and will contain other bars based on maps for West Pattaya, namely Walking Street, LK Metro, Soi Diana, etc. that have been done by CartoonMan.

It also references the lesser known East Pattaya, or the Darkside, again, also provided by the ever illustrious CartoonMan. 

Clap9.gif

Obviously, as I've not actually been there, some of this information may be out of date, or flat out wrong, so if you find that, please let me know, either via this topic, or via PM. Alternatively, if you want to become a contributor, let me know, and as long as other leaders of this forum are OK with it, I can sort it out.

Please feel free to check out my twitter account, and my Tumblr blog too. I sincerely hope I haven't ruffled anyones feathers by doing this, and if I have, please let me apologise.  Oops5.gif

I hope you enjoy.

• Upvote 1

Wow quite an industrious undertaking tonyttiger!! Very impressive and undoubtedly will prove helpful for newbies. Must thanks for sharing.

BTW, for your first visit you should bring along your own box of "Sugar Crisps" because I think they're hard to find in Thailand.  :biggrin:

Enjoy your trip.

Wow quite an industrious undertaking tonyttiger!! Very impressive and undoubtedly will prove helpful for newbies. Must thanks for sharing.

BTW, for your first visit you should bring along your own box of "Sugar Crisps" because I think they're hard to find in Thailand.  :biggrin:

Enjoy your trip.

Very good SS, very good!!

Nice map Triple T,  :biggrin:

There are three ladyboy bars on Soi 13/1 also known as Soi Yamoto on your map.

La Bamba (right side near beach)

The House (across the soi form LaBamba)

Stringfellows  (right side near 2nd Road)

Will get right on that Pdogg, thanks.

Regards

T