What's The Best Country For Latina Shemales

pdogg

Hey guys, Ladyboy Review has great coverage of the Southeast Asia ladyboy scene but we're pretty weak in Latin America.

So if headed south of the border, where should we go?

Brazil?

Peru?

Costa Rica?

Where's a good, fun, safe palce to meet Latina Ladyboys?

Judging by the xhamster- meter, It would have to be Brazil hands down , no ?

Well, I guess Brazil has the most shemales for sure.  :hot:

But how easy is it to hook up?

Is it safe?   (Marathon Man)

Many of us know a little Spanish but prob not Brazilian Portugese, I can't even spell it, lol.

I don't know.  Many there is a hidden gem of a place we don't know about.  :20:

Mexico has some hot tranny's, having lived in California and ventured down to Zona Norte which is the red light district in town. I have had the opportunity on many occasions to head south and sample to spicy morsels. This area mainly consists of GGs, but of you know where to look you can find some hot tranny girls.  -Swedeman007

• Upvote 2

I've heard that unlike LOS , there are no dedicated shemale bars there, so its all about the internet and the street action, and outside Brazil there is a park in Buenos Aires that supposedly has loads many VERY scantily clad (daytime as well ) that I always thought would be an amazing place to check out

Donny l am with you buddy  :hi:

By the way, l am heading to Santo Domingo in DR in March and have been in touch with a few hotties. I will keep you posted.

I did some checking in Costa Rica in San Jose there is quite the scene, but similar to DR, the sexy Latina Chicas are so dam hot that its hard to refuse.

Cheers,

ET

Have you been to Costa Rica before ET? I've always wanted to visit and now you have aroused my interest once again. Is there a healthy LB scene there?

BTW, I've been in Vancouver most of January and its balmy. Missed all that cold shit that you're enjoying back east.  :biggrin:

I went to Costa Rica several times in 2005 for GGs. Things were much more mercenary in the sex scene than in Thailand. In fact the attitude/service was so much better in Thailand I never went back even though it could be a long weekend trip (five hours of flying). Back then the LB scene was all FL out on the street corners or in the park. These days some relatively nice parts of San Jose aren't safe to walk alone in the daytime. Places I use to walk alone way back when. There is one TR here on CR were the person stayed at a hotel on the edge of the action near a street corner. Sorry this info is mostly way old but I am really in no hurry to return. Not a terribly safe place at night if you get far slightly off the beaten path IMO.      

• Upvote 2

Once and l enjoyed it. I spent more time with the chicas though. The hotel del rey is off the charts. I spend a couple of days in Jaco and its a party town, but the chicas out number the guys and they are all so dam hot. I have been chatting with a couple of travesti from DR and will post some pics. They of enormous schlongs....

• Upvote 2

Crime has been a big problem in Costa Rica seemingly forever. At night in San Jose you do not get very far away from the Del Rey action to stay safe. Once I was staying at a hotel just a few minutes walk away, in a good neighborhood, and had to take a taxi at night. Just walking the one long block to the Hotel Presidente from the so called Gulch (Del Rey, et al) you needed to pay attention what was going on around you.

The beach towns (Jaco, Tamarindo, etc) seem to be much safter places and I would walk around there at night. But when I went if was f***ing hot and humid. San Jose is much cooler because of the altitude.

I know two guys that live in different parts of Costa Rica. They own homes in gated communities with lots of security. Anything that isn't protected will walk away. Some tourist guides will even warn you about leaving anything unattended on the beach if you go in the water for a while.     

A few years ago CR had a problem with tourist buses being stopped and robbed coming from the San Jose airport. Safe and stable? No so much. But if you read a lot on the boards, like costaricaticas.com and some tourist sites, you can get a better feel for what you should and shouldn't do. But San Jose is a pretty rough place. Nothing like Pattaya where I walked a long way back to my room this morning at 2:30 AM.

• Upvote 2

I, like RS, always thought CR was a safe, friendly, civilized, affordable and welcoming country. I even thought about retiring there. However given what you've just posted xy I will have to do more research. What you describe is the last thing I am interested in and gated communities ain't for me

• 4 weeks later...

no doubt about it....now it is Cuba.........( not for the quality but most for the atmosphere ) Habana is the best place...at least the new front frontier...at night Avenida 23 near Malecon is packed with trans...i appreciate the fact that i always paid a price that was not asked....

In Guanabo ( 30 minutes by car from Habana ) some trans at night...but my favourite is Santa Clara...there is the new ( not so new...3 or 4 years old ) Club El mejunje...basically a lgbt place with transgender shows almost everynight...trans and travesti all around the place....free entrance...1 beer "Lagarto" or "Hatuey" 1,50 CUC = 1 euro...1 Daiquiri or Mojito 2,50 CUC...

• Upvote 2

Guest sustra

True indeed..it is because of her and her organization called Cenesex that the situation changed quiet a lot. Havana is still the best place...by day you could meet some around ..walking in habana Vieja.

But it is at night that they go out...in front of Hotel Habana Libre or the discos after midnight....for casual encounters...but better go to calle 23...  there is an aera that is shaped like a Z just in front of the malecon...starting at  calle 23 ...Hotel Nacional ..between the club Bin Bon and cabaret las Vegas...you could seat in a bar on the corner ( forgot the name but pretty visible ) where between a daiquiri and a mojito...plenty of shemales walk up and down.

Still some problems with police...but this happens also with girls..another place is the disco el sultano in habana Vieja , esquina Muralla y compustela--but it is a gay disco..sometimes outside you could meet some shemales or travesti

The best is that once you meet 1 or 2 and there is a feeling ( my personal impression is that they are still genuine) ..they'll introduce you to the community ( that is becoming really interesting and attractive, quality is getting better and better..) and the work is done...night is long in Havana.....

• Upvote 2

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...