Phnom Penh Street 104

pdogg

• 2 months later...

Four ladyboys are now working on Street 104.

Forum favorite Tiara is at Top Ten Bar.

A cutie who likes to show her midriff is at Air Force Bar.

Another is at Vixens.

And another at Big Mama,

Enjoy gents!  :drinks:

thanks pdogg three more venues for me , already know tiara lovely girl :friends:

post-793-0-32620600-1382809130_thumb.jpg

Four ladyboys are now working on Street 104.

Forum favorite Tiara is at Top Ten Bar.

A cutie who likes to show her midriff is at Air Force Bar.

Another is at Vixens.

And another at Big Mama,

Enjoy gents!  :drinks:

What did Vixens, Air Force Bar and Big Mama use to be named? Damn it's hard to keep up when you only are there once a year.

What did Vixens, Air Force Bar and Big Mama use to be named? Damn it's hard to keep up when you only are there once a year.

If memory serves me well I think Vixens used to be called Air Force Bar; Air Force Bar used to be called Big Mama, and Big Mama was Vixens. 

Hope that helps xy. Always happy to oblige.  :biggrin:

Tira (Theera or whatever ) has made a substantial career in the last years.here a few pics from her earlier days ( 2009).

Btw: does anybody know if there is a similar place like the old Sophia Bar where the girls made a blow job competition right at the bar before you chose out one(or two or three) to go to the short time room to finish the deal.

Sophia bar was (unfortunately) closed in 2009 and I have no information if it has been re-opened (on an other place) or a bar with similar programe is existing now.

It was a hell of a fun, five girls or more started a test blow and you had to decide with whom to continue. The loosers got a tip ( 1 $ each). I could not decide who was the best so I let them do a second round, they all found it funny including mamasan, then I took three of them to the St room which was just next door to the bar.Though the sanitary conditions were rather basic ( just a tub,probably filled with rain water,a scoop and a hole in the ground) I had great fun there.

It was not a place for the shy and timid ones (lol).

post-4016-0-25576700-1382857594_thumb.jp

post-4016-0-08195800-1382857641_thumb.jp

post-4016-0-30809000-1382857678_thumb.jp

post-4016-0-58555600-1382857718_thumb.jp

post-4016-0-50284200-1382857754_thumb.jp

post-4016-0-13562400-1382857783_thumb.jp

• Upvote 2

Btw: does anybody know if there is a similar place like the old Sophia Bar where the girls made a blow job competition right at the bar before you chose out one(or two or three) to go to the short time room to finish the deal.

Sophia bar was (unfortunately) closed in 2009 and I have no information if it has been re-opened (on an other place) or a bar with similar programe is existing now.

It was a hell of a fun, five girls or more started a test blow and you had to decide with whom to continue. The loosers got a tip ( 1 $ each). I could not decide who was the best so I let them do a second round, they all found it funny including mamasan, then I took three of them to the St room which was just next door to the bar.Though the sanitary conditions were rather basic ( just a tub,probably filled with rain water,a scoop and a hole in the ground) I had great fun there.

It was not a place for the shy and timid ones (lol).

I am pretty sure Sophie's never reopened and there is no similar place. I have a good friend that lives in PP. There were rumors they would try to reopen but I don't think it happened. I was only there once in March 2008. When I came back the next year it had been busted and closed. Also busted at the same time was Mikado Club which was one of the best ST GG bars I have had the pleasure to attend. The authorities really came down hard on the whole bar scene back then. Think they have only really hassled the hostess bar owner once since then.

I was trying to find my old pictures of Tiara. But they seem to be well hidden.

• Upvote 1

https://maps.google.com/maps?q=http:%2F%2Ftoolserver.org%2F~para%2FGeoCommons%2FGeoCommons-simple.kml&hl=en&ll=11.573691,104.927437&spn=0.012403,0.01929&t=m&z=16

I agree completely.... after I've satiated my libido in Pattaya :) I do agree its not the place to go for lb hunting however, It is a great destination.  If you find yourself there for other reasons there are some places to hunt. The founder "namer" of Phnom Penh has a circle that also contains a large clock donated by the Japanese here

there is a small 7-11 type store on the river side of the circle that after midnight always has some lb's however, think of them as the 230 am selection that stand in front of walking street... only rougher. Be prepared to say.. "only going to store" when they press you for a shag. not for the timid however, some gems can be found among the offal  ;)

• Upvote 2