Phnom Penh Street 104

pdogg

Street 104 in Phnom Penh is a small street with about a dozen bars, mostly girls, but a few ladyboys to be found. Top 10 Bar is probably your best bet for ladyboys. Hope the 10 stands for inches not centimeters. :shok:

EDIT: Pics deleted. Resized pics appear on Page 2 of this thread.

Friends tell me that barfines are usually around $7 and the standard tip is around $20. First time visitors probably pay more as is the case everywhere.

Don't think the girls use the specific words "shortime" and "longtime".

Kelly, this is just a guess as I amnot really clued into the P4P scene.

She looks innard-resting Willie. Good for you.

I am there for 4 days in early June. Visiting a alley-cat friend of ours. Any other tidbits of information you can pass on to ease the burden of first time stupid discovery? I like the whole scene. GG; LB; G/LB; GGX2; LBX2; you know, the full meal real feel steal deal. :)

She looks innard-resting Willie. Good for you.

I am there for 4 days in early June. Visiting a alley-cat friend of ours. Any other tidbits of information you can pass on to ease the burden of first time stupid discovery? I like the whole scene. GG; LB; G/LB; GGX2; LBX2; you know, the full meal real feel steal deal. :)

well-I really liked phnum Penh Sam,i was there 4 /5 days in all ,but the first 3 days I was with a str8 mate,so we just picked up gg's.I stayed at the Flamingo Hotel,(very popular with visa runners)and there are loads of bars round there.(with ladies) There is an ozzie bar,(walkabout)full of freelancers,and the famous"heart of Darkness" club is nearby.I never went in there,but apparently there are lots of freelance LBs in there.I was a bit disappointed with the cambo gg's....I got a really good one the first night for $20 and no barfine!(I did give her a good tip tho'),but the other 3 I had there were nowhere near as good.I never paid more than $30 for a girl.

When my mate went back to Los,I had teera for 2 nights.Another pic of teera,and a few views of phnum penh.

I'm supposing that you will do the killing field and torture school trips?Try to do them the same day,its very disturbing/depressing/moving-all of these things,but IMO-its better to do them on the 1 day ,otherwise you'll be on a downer for 2 days!

If you want to know about Suhanoukville-I did a week there-loved it.

post-310-073063700 1305842241.jpg

post-310-072828900 1305842395.jpg

post-310-035681000 1305842521.jpg

• Upvote 2

Rates includes wifi, brekkie, and a free airport pickup. A tuk tuk from the airport would run you $7.

Also there is some sort of 20% discount promotion form May to September but you need to contact the hotel for details.

Flamingos is Phnom Penh's quintessential monger's hotel.

However, I'm not sure the Street 51 location is the best spot for a first time visitor though Heart of Darkness and Pontoon are about a minute away.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...

GT, Candy Bar on Street 136 has a few.

The best place may be freelancers at Heart of Darkness on Street 51 and Pontoon just off of Street 51.

Hey guys, Phnom Penh and Cambodia in general is NOT a great place to look for ladyboys.  Limited quantity compared to the PI and the LOS.

After you win the Powerball perhaps you might consider Phnom Penh as the location to set up that LB bar. You can import the talent from LOS or PI for special occasions like when Mr. Ken and I are kicking around town. You can call the gin joint "Dogg's Cafe" and you'll be as famous as Bogie in Casablanca. I'll play piano for you and once in awhile you'll turn to me and say: "Play it again for me Sam."

How's that sound?

• Upvote 2

GT, Candy Bar on Street 136 has a few.

The best place may be freelancers at Heart of Darkness on Street 51 and Pontoon just off of Street 51.

Hey guys, Phnom Penh and Cambodia in general is NOT a great place to look for ladyboys.  Limited quantity compared to the PI and the LOS.

Agreed, I think the way to do it is to go to Cambo before LOS to lessen the disappointment , because you quickly realize its NOTHING compared to LOS , there are more LBs in Patts than all of Cambo

Agreed, I think the way to do it is to go to Cambo before LOS to lessen the disappointment , because you quickly realize its NOTHING compared to LOS , there are more LBs in Patts than all of Cambo

I agree too. Any narrow-minded whore-chasing fucktard with nothing more than a cock-for-a-brain would feel disappointed anywhere other than Pattaya if he's been before.

Fortunately there are still people in existence who enjoy travelling and experiencing other countries and cultures without the daily need for a prostitute. Life is not all about paying peanuts to fuck poor 3rd world tranny whores because if that's all you have left in life then it's time to take a step back and review your life.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

I agree too. Any narrow-minded whore-chasing fucktard with nothing more than a cock-for-a-brain would feel disappointed anywhere other than Pattaya if he's been before.Fortunately there are still people in existence who enjoy travelling and experiencing other countries and cultures without the daily need for a prostitute. Life is not all about paying peanuts to fuck poor 3rd world tranny whores because if that's all you have left in life then it's time to take a step back and review your life.[/quote

Oh and did I mention that above all things I mentioned I really enjoyed it and can't wait to return there]

• Upvote 1

I agree too. Any narrow-minded whore-chasing fucktard with nothing more than a cock-for-a-brain would feel disappointed anywhere other than Pattaya if he's been before.Fortunately there are still people in existence who enjoy travelling and experiencing other countries and cultures without the daily need for a prostitute. Life is not all about paying peanuts to fuck poor 3rd world tranny whores because if that's all you have left in life then it's time to take a step back and review your life.

Well put DC.

My mate would fit nicely in the fucktard whore chasing category. Damn hard to get him away from Pattaya i tell you.

Im excited this upcoming trip to be heading to khorat, phi mai, ubon ratchathani, buriram & phanom rung. May even post a few photos of my excursion to these places.

Ill be hitting PP for 3 nights too... First time back in at least 5 years.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1