What is your favorite LB bar in Pattaya.....

Swedeman007

My situation is much different than most posters as I'm in a relationship and am not looking to meet ladyboys.  So I'm at a ladyboy bar perhaps once or twice a month.

So for me the main criteria is where am I most likely to bump into my friends and that would be Famous, LaBamba, and Sensations. Baby Boom has some interesting shows.

Great topic Swedeman as each bar has a slightly different flavor so everyone has different favorites.

Famous Bar all day long for me (alas no more), it had everything in my book,

The inside to cool down (air-con) and chinwag to Lita and Karl while getting "felt up" by the girls B)

Outside sat at the front chilling while people watching

The seating area upstairs where you could get to know a girl better or play Pool, and then maybe nip into one of the excellent S/T rooms for a little hanky panky :biggrin:

I have two favorites depending on my mood and time of day/night

Mid day to me that is 3pmish to 9 pm I like the girls, banter, people

at Nid Cha on soi Buakhko  also close to where I prefer to stay at the

Sawasdee Sunshine

Then after 10, usually because I crave either Nancy or Nieuw

I make my way to soi 13/1 to LaBamba with a beer stop at Stringfellows

just in case.

• Upvote 2

Let me check the scene out this weekend and report back next week.

For now, I'd go with Famous (which should shortly be moving to the new "Lita Bar" nearer to Walking Street) or La Bamba. Former for the relaxed atmosphere and groping; latter for the relaxed atmosphere great for conversation with friends surrounded by hot eye candy.

A/C and decent music played at LOW levels are an absolute necessity for me, and Famous Bar and La Bamba fit the bill on both counts. The girls will turn the music down to any level you want; imagine the concept of being able to actually chat with the person next to you? Or they will turn it UP if you prefer it that way as well. Lita and Nok are always friendly and courteous with me which is all I can ask for.

For the outdoor bars I prefer Pook Swan; the best-looking girls in the sexiest outfits and the music is played at a decent level. Cool bar with a good vibe, but the girls are rather aggressive and that's annoying.

A lot of choice in this area, and obviously different people prefer different things, which is a good thing. My personal preferences are Sensations around 11p.m for a few cold beers, relaxed atmosphere, great eye candy and a very good pool table. Late night I enjoy a few quiet ones in Linda Bar, sit back and watch the freak show that is Walking Street. Afternoons/early evening, you can't beat a bit of banter in the A/C of Famous with Lita in full flow, telling you all her business!!

Of course, I am sure it will be no surprise to anyone that La Bamba is my favourite bar of any kind, anywhere in the world. For me it has all the above (err, except the pool table). But it really depends on the mood and the moment, but most importantly, the company you are in. A good bunch of lads, out for a chinwag and a bit of craic, and any bar can be a great place to be.

Like pdogg I have no reason to frequent LB bars these days and only do so when there is a party on as I know there will be some guys present that I can catch up with.  If you were to put a gun to my head and tell me to make one choice, where I could meet up with my friends I'd have to go for the Roadhouse/Sally's bar.  Although I have neglected it this trip up to now,  it was always the one bar I really looked forward to going to to chill out for a few hours in a hassle free environment.

• 5 months later...

I will like The House and La Bambs. The House because the music i like very much, and the ladies, of course.

La Bamba for the ladies. I hope to spend a good time there in November. I think la Bamba have the most beautiful ladies in ANY ladyboy bar.

• 1 year later...

Almost 2 years now since the last post.  I wonder has much changed in the meantime regarding your favourite drinking/plugging holes. :drinks:

Still Lita's Bar for me followed by Sensations and its new location, this trip I liked walking past Fantasy Lounge, Nid Cha, Titti Twister & BB Massage on the way to my now favourite bar (which is not a ladyboy bar), quite a few cuties spreaded  between those establishments  B)

• 2 weeks later...