Lita Bar

Swedeman007

It looks like Lita will be opening her new bar very soon, respectively named Lita Bar.The location/address is yet to be mentioned, though I have heard ramblings of it being near the old Ezy Bar, WS location.

The image posted by Lita is showing January 31st at the opening night. Let's see if that date holds true.

Her Fartbook page is up: https://www.facebook.com/lita.bar.75

I wish Lita great success with her new venture. She is a great lady, love her to pieces, and I know when in town I will be there to support her! -Swedeman007

post-1469-0-46436300-1389411138_thumb.jp

• Upvote 1

I have nothing against friendly pets, I’m fine with them as long they are in small numbers and well behaved. I had an unpleasant night last trip at TJ’s in Naklua, I’ve counted 11 dogs, I honesty wanted to stay but it was getting hard making any conversation with them bouncing around; too much dog traffic, one of the dogs almost bumped my drink with its tale near the low bamboo tables trying to squeeze its ass between the seats. For some reason they appear to be hyperactive ( No I wasn't carrying any sausages) Unlike the sleepy dog at Pook’s Buakhaow completely idle. Actually I forgot about it last trip almost stepped on his tail while passing, was sleeping under the pool table; that could’ve turned ugly. B)

• Upvote 1

not a keen cat lover myself, went to Famous with Swedeman he loves a bit of pussy he was stroking and playing with the thing on top of the bar......he couldn't get enough of it 5555555555555 Regards Garry

You may not been keen on the cats at Famous Mr. Utter Filth, but you were obviously keen on a little minx there. -Swedeman007

Lita talk to us about this at length two nights ago, I thought she said January 30 was last night for famous and January 31 would be the first day for Lita bar.

When I reminded her that my birthday is January 30 we both sort of got a little flash. Not sure if I'll follow that up at all, might be more fun to just have a quiet night closing down one of my favorite bars here, rather than trying to turn it into some sort of a birthday party.

From what she said, it sounds like Lita Bar will be smaller than Famous with less seating, but I have a heckuva time understanding her when she's really excited so maybe I got that wrong.

Just for the record, I've spent a lot of time in Famous the past two evenings and caught nary a hint of cat odors.

• Upvote 1

For Fuck's Sake!!!! You live with two cats back in Porcupine Tree. You wallow in their stench. How in hell would you be able to detect cat smell?!!?

You have a bathroom in your house and take a dump in it at least once a day but I bet you could tell by the smell if someone took a dump behind your couch in the living room. Does that answer your question?

LOL

• Upvote 1

Lita Bar looks great!   And so do Lita and her lovely ladyboys decked out in red outfits!   :biggrin:

Lots of ladyboys there on Opening Night!

The dark green walls are very soothing, maybe called Forest Green, not sure.

It's right next to where EZY Bar was located on Soi BJ, gotta love that name for a soi.

Good luck to Lita and her sexy staff from Ladyboy Review!  :drinks:

• Upvote 1