Lita Bar

Swedeman007

I think he took 7 at the same time. :happy0065:

Thats correct it was my birthday August 2012....Mai,Pinky,Nut,Sammy,May,Soda and Jelly?

I had my party at Famous and left about 3 am and ran into Yally and her friend in Soi VC on way home...Oh what the heck back to her place with both of 'em and in the  morning awoke in my room with another one (name witheld) beside me in the bed.....Now that was a night to remember...10 ladyboys  in total...I can assure you of one thing my wallet was a lot lighter the next day...but worth every baht.

Cheers DK

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...

Nice talent. I'm not trying to bad mouth the place, I was in the Lita's on the street that runs perpendicular to the Boys Town Soi about three years ago. I go in, big fuckking cat on the bar and I order a beer and say hi to who I think is Lita. An attractive LB wanders over, so I buy her a drink, we chat a bit, but I decide to move on. I never was presented with a check bin, just a verbal statement that the bill was a nice round 250 baht (I had a SML, the girl had a Spy Wine Cooler) and the girl was complaining that she didn't get a drink commission, so could I please tip her....

I think I vaguely remember from the LBP forum that at one time Litas pooled the tips, then treated staff to a trip?

Again, not trying to start a shit storm, but does the bar not give check bins for customers to review?  Do the girls not get a commission from drinks customers buy for them? Is bill padding a problem?

The bar and Lita seem very popular, but my experience put me off and I never went back.

What's the story?

Hi Lance..

Bill padding is never been a problem at Litas ...Your drink was 100bt..LD is 150bt ... I had few parties at Litas n never had a problem even with big  check bins and i haven't seen many of my check bins...:) You are not the only one, many don't.. ..as far as i know and i been going regularly to all the bars Lita had ..n I don't know any one ever having any problems ..

There are few guys who bad mouth Litas..Don't take any notice of them ,, they are the ones who lick some other Ladybor bar owners asses ..

And no more Cat...lol..

• Upvote 4

Hi Lance..

Bill padding is never been a problem at Litas ...Your drink was 100bt..LD is 150bt ... I had few parties at Litas n never had a problem even with big  check bins and i haven't seen many of my check bins...:) You are not the only one, many don't.. ..as far as i know and i been going regularly to all the bars Lita had ..n I don't know any one ever having any problems ..

There are few guys who bad mouth Litas..Don't take any notice of them ,, they are the ones who lick some other Ladybor bar owners asses ..

And no more Cat...lol..

OK, thanks for the explanation

I agree with Billy, it is highly unlikely that Lita would deliberately pad your bill. It just is not her style, never has been and never will be. And she is is one of the very few, that if you did suspect an issue, she would try to sort it out as amicably as possible.

I agree with Billy, it is highly unlikely that Lita would deliberately pad your bill. It just is not her style, never has been and never will be. And she is is one of the very few, that if you did suspect an issue, she would try to sort it out as amicably as possible.

My one and only visit was three years ago, so 100 baht for a beer and 150 for a LD is a bit expensive, no? I'm still not comfortable with a bar that doesn't openly display the check bin, for me to review and know where I'm at...

And the ladyboy claiming that she received no drink commission? Maybe just a naughty girl trying to maximize her customer, lol. I was polite, in that I wasn't groping her, so I usually don't tip the girl directly in those circumstances.

In any case, guys that seem to know the scene well vouch for Lita, so I accept their explanations. I guess I'm just a value guy, more inclined to hang out with the Motley Crew at Mouth Moy bar, hehe