Lita Bar

Swedeman007

Guest Lumix

i had a wicked time in Lita's Bar couple of weeks back,  its up there as one of the best Bars at the moment,  don't ask for a Party just turn up and make your own as the girls are great fun together and all for a party theme.  Well done Lita for still been around and showing us how its done !   I'll be back before you know it !! 

• Upvote 5

• 3 weeks later...

Looks a bit like May but not 100% sure.

Thats her....She use to be a good fun...But after her bolt ons she thinks she is a superstar... :laugh:

Come on BB as you know it n I know it.. she's been around for a long time n been shagged by many FMs...But many are shit scared of admitting it.. :yes:

post-103-0-24275900-1433708598_thumb.jpg

post-103-0-63919400-1433710172_thumb.jpg

Thats her....She use to be a good fun...But after her bolt ons she thinks she is a superstar... :laugh:

Come on BB as you know it n I know it.. she's been around for a long time n been shagged by many FMs..But many are shit scared of admitting it.. :yes:

Im not, been with young May loads of times and she is still in my top 5 list of favourite girls Ive been with  B)

post-136-0-82833900-1433724261_thumb.jpg

post-136-0-14734600-1433724288_thumb.jpg

post-136-0-85969000-1433724309_thumb.jpg

If only I could forecast stocks and shares movements with the same predictability as the mere mention of May, Owe or Cartoon resulting in Duke making a beeline for his snaps folder I'd be a much wealthier monkey  :biggrin:

She was definitely better pre-bolt-ons and pre-superstar status, although she never quite had that something in sufficient quantity to justify the release of any baht from my rear cargo pant pocket.

Can never complain about options though. It's low season after all.

There's been a great looking crew at Lita's for a while now.

Looking forward to :party0011: Batman's party on June 15th :party0011:   :drinks:

If only I could forecast stocks and shares movements with the same predictability as the mere mention of May, Owe or Cartoon resulting in Duke making a beeline for his snaps folder I'd be a much wealthier monkey  :biggrin:

Just doing my duty keeping the newbie's happy or those not in the know informed DC :hi: , not all of us on the fora are members of the "old farts" club just yet  :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

:happy0065:  :happy0065:

I don't know why Litsa is keep taking her back.. :blink:

You know perfectly well why. Barfines dude. She has thickened up around the waist though. Not looking nearly as good as she used to, but I think she has a following just the same.

• Upvote 2