Lita Bar

Swedeman007

FUckinG amaZING!

Mickey actually looks GOOD with the huge new boobs. I might have to giver her a spin. And there are at least 4 other newbies in those pics that I would entertain entertaining if you know what I mean. Since I'll be there in less than a week, the timing is more than fortuitous.

I thought you were there already DT?? Will you still be around at the end of March??

Grrrrr.... no! I would love to meet you in the flesh (don't get any weird ideas now) but I've gotta fly out sometime the week of March 17. I'm jockeying with the airline to change the flight, but it will be either the 17, 18 or 19. Currently scheduled for 17. 

Looks like I'll be warming 'em up for you.

A good lineup for sure. I stumled in last night (after already having been drained over at Le Carre Blanc) but Mickie (the milkmaid in red in 2nd pic above) showed me I had more sperm left in the system.

I used the short time rooms for first time since the EZ Bar days, and was actually impressed. And Mickie was quite fun. I think I took her on one of her first first bar fines in her first week at Famous (3years ago?) and she was worthless. This was a completely different experience, NA d worth possibly repeating later in the trip.

Sweet girl, banging body, still only a little English though.

FYI she's a total bottom. And a good one at that.

P.s. - petesie, was that u and SLBT (and a 3rd guy) who wandered in while I was sitting at the bar with Mickie?

P.P.S.... I think Karl is "gone home". Anyone confirm?

• Upvote 1

P.s. - petesie, was that u and SLBT (and a 3rd guy) who wandered in while I was sitting at the bar with Mickie?

Quite possible that may have been my trio that you saw roll in. (with me playing the role of 3rd guy)

A very nice lineup there at the moment.  Sorry I saved the visit till my last night.  Just don't get down to walking street much these days.