Good English or Not?

bumblebee

Kendo makes an interesting point in his post when he says

after what felt like two days of her chewing my ear to "fuck her tight pussy-ass" ....(ok it was probably closer to 15 minutes) I started to crave the broken and limited English Thai's LB's again

about preferring an LB with limited English to one who is pretty fluent.

We are talking Thai and Filipino ladyboys here for the most part, so at the end of the day do you feel more in your comfort zone dealing with someone who has limited English and  who you can fog off easily enough, or do you prefer someone you can have a conversation with but who is more difficult to bullshit? :biggrin:

Just to add a bit more context. Another BM sat watching on gleefully and giving me the thumbs up that night as he'd successfully offloaded her onto me so he could close on another target.

At one point this girl even called in the check bin for a barfine during the heavy sales pitch until I went into a flap to slow her down.

As I said  in the quoted post, I think in that moment I then realised I preferred the mystique of not being able to communicate with them past a very shallow level to save all the constant yak yak yak yakkety yak yak.....too much like being back home with a Western GG!  :sign0181:  

• Upvote 2

Just enough English to be able to communicate somewhat effectively I suppose.

I remember taking a very talkative girl who spoke fluent English for a long time once - I thought it was a refreshing change for about an hour and then spent the rest of the time just wishing she would shut the fuck up lol.

• Upvote 1

The opposite extreme to what Kindo’s described: I met a mute LB last Oct. while having a drink at Golden Bar opposite to Hilary 4. Her name is Poy, She was passing by then approached me after I looked at her. She was very polite actually; she carries a small booklet and pen to write down what she wants to relay to you. I explained(wrote) to her that I’m getting ready to leave BKK in an hour, she just gave me her number and
wished me luck. She was quite pleasant, no drama.

Yes, it's my second post on this forum and I'm guilty of that. :ph34r: Will try to be more active here too.

• Upvote 2

I met Ploy or someone like her on Suk Soi 4. I was actually quite interested but she wanted 2k ST and wouldn't come off the price. I had the thought in the back of my head that I could possibly accidently hurt here while fooling around and she couldn't tell me right away. But I guess one would know hopefully.

The great thing about PI girls is they speak English and you can talk to them. The bad thing about PI girls is they speak English and you can talk to them...

• Upvote 2

The opposite extreme to what Kindo’s described: I met a mute LB last Oct. while having a drink at Golden Bar opposite to Hilary 4. Her name is Poy, She was passing by then approached me after I looked at her. She was very polite actually; she carries a small booklet and pen to write down what she wants to relay to you. I explained(wrote) to her that I’m getting ready to leave BKK in an hour, she just gave me her number and

wished me luck. She was quite pleasant, no drama.

Yes, it's my second post on this forum and I'm guilty of that. :ph34r: Will try to be more active here too.

Glad to hear SD always good to see members getting involved with the forum.

• 2 weeks later...

All in all, their English speaking ability is big plus for the TransPinays IMO. Also easier to find a non bar girl type who has a regular job and not as likely gonna try to drain your wallet dry. At least in my experience. 

In PI, I knew two who were best friends, both had regular jobs, and after work in the evenings, if I bought the food, they'd come over and cook dinner, we'd all eat, hang out, watch tv, sometimes they'd both sleep over, sometimes not, sometimes one would, sometimes we'd have a 3some, sometimes I'd only have sex with one of them. The next morning they'd leave and go back to work for the day. I tried to give them some money but they refused. They would not even take taxi fare when I offered it.  I cannot imagine such an arrangement in Thailand in a million years. 

• Upvote 2