Straps , New Mixed GG / Postie Nana Bar

Tomcat

As you walk in go up the stairs by Lollipop  on the left and its to your left. called Strap Bar and its full of posties.

One Ladyboy said to me "  no lady boy here please go to Obsession Bar"

About 12 Post ops crammed in to a small Bar...

Hey RX you will be in heaven

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

TC and I visited this bar on New Year's eve - early on there were 2 postops and around 6 ggs. Of course on NYE the barfine was the typical 1000 Baht, so no interest there just looking around. The 2 postops were quite good looking, Cherry #1 and Bibi (or Mimi - music was lound)#4. Of course the mamasan and lbs deny they're postop, kind of like Voodoo. I went back the next night and found the mix was as TC described around 12 postops and 7-8 ggs. It is a tiny bar, smaller than Temptations so the ladies wait outside while the other group dances on the small platform.

When I inquired about the pricing, it was an all in one package - 2500 Baht for lady - short time, and 1000 Baht barfine for New Year's day - but usually 600 Baht. Still a bit rich for ST, so I can't see this bar lasting too long unless the Japanese and Koreans decide to check it out. They do have some lookers though!

Obsessions was unbelievably busy on NYE, packed with Japanese/Koreans so no seat was open. The ladies were loving it and I can see why it is now the top grossing bar in NEP.

• 2 weeks later...

That Cherry is a real cutie and i must revisit her.. i think she had a dick the first time around and not sure if the is the old ATS Cherry which would put her at around 28 yo... ??? ( i think she was ATS but maybe not). Her hair was tied up the other day and i think she used to wear it down. 

I know i took her and can only remember one Cherry from the old old KC3...

Anyone else remember a Cherry from the old K3 Bar. Do you remember her RX

A bunch of posties that were kicked out of another bar that was hosting GGs and Posties started working at straps when this went down 8 or so months ago. In the other bar most customers couldn't tell they where posties, but they are doing very well at Straps. 

Probably cause they a freakin hot! 

So I guess no one cares about the steep price.

But I bet if you went there now you could find lots of deals, as there are many customers staying away from the protesters and possible trouble. It's like halloween candy in November! Cheap!

That being said, 'New Ladyboy Bar in NANA' is probably not an appropriate title for the thread! What do u guys think?

A bunch of posties that were kicked out of another bar that was hosting GGs and Posties started working at straps when this went down 8 or so months ago. In the other bar most customers couldn't tell they where posties, but they are doing very well at Straps. 

Probably cause they a freakin hot! 

So I guess no one cares about the steep price.

But I bet if you went there now you could find lots of deals, as there are many customers staying away from the protesters and possible trouble. It's like halloween candy in November! Cheap!

That being said, 'New Ladyboy Bar in NANA' is probably not an appropriate title for the thread! What do u guys think?

I can only agree

• 1 month later...

The one with her hair up in a bun is very horny.. cant wait to get back to this bar. If you like posties and GGs its a nice change.

Thanks RX for the reminder, this VID must have been taken around the time we were there

The one on the balcony looks delicious! (any one of them) 555! 

Nice video! 

TC, yes, that video must have been done around Christmas/New Year's as the Christmas decorations (trees) were still up. Rukki, if you feel adventurous check it out. They do have some gorgeous staff in the bar - and those would be the post-ops.

Yes, they do. I have been there many times. The gorgeous staff are GG and Postie alike!

• 5 months later...

It seems its all posties tonight and some old faces i have not seen since they had there manhood intact. This is the postie paradise now in  Nana and some very pretty bodies on show. Maybe the GGs were at he back out of site but ill check it out tomorrow as this was just a flash in and out ...I didnt think i would ever see Nam again but there she was and still looks 19 when i met her in Cascades many years ago 

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

Voodoo was sold and closed.

It's called 'underground' or something english like that.

I assume they changed it to a GG bar, so Straps could very well have had their pick of the litter in the very few hot posties that worked their and turned the ugly ones away. Thus making Straps one hell-of-a bar. But I haven't checked it yet.

• Upvote 1

• 2 years later...
1 hour ago, globetrotter said:

is Straps  the one that is all post-ops? 

All posties when I was there last August.  I bought one a drink and she turned out to be an airhead. My wingman was playing with the one in photos below. She confirmed that all had the chop.

IMG_4881.JPG

IMG_4882.JPG

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, globetrotter said:

is Straps  the one that is all post-ops? 

Gutsy is right - however, in the bar, they claim to be ggs. Still some real beauties work there. Some Miss Tiffany contestants (top 10 finalists) were there for a while earning some Baht, according to my girlfriend's friend who worked there.

With the above video link broken, here is another video of NEP bars - at the 3:18 mark there is good footage of the Straps go go dancers.

• 4 years later...