Does Pussy Leave You Cold?

bumblebee

I was sitting in X Zone with Pdogg and BigTel tonight and the girls were gyrating naked literally in our faces, with invitations to lick their shaved pussies.  One of the girls indicated for us to look at the performance rather than chat to ourselves.  PD then said he finds pussy just does not do it much for him anymore and I was in full agreement.

Now if it had been a nicely shaved, smooth dark ball sack 2 feet from our faces that would have been another story we concluded. So how about you guys, do the old beef curtains still stir your loins or is it the fun stick or nothing these days?

Still enjoy the gg action very much. Specially in Philippines these days. Bunch of nymphos :)

Recent travels to Thailand have been less than inspiring although Whats up and a few of the new gogos in lk metro are worth a look.

Best thing you can ask in my dodgy thai to a gg, yedt doodt, okay mai? If you get the green light then all good :)

I still very much like pussy. Though, I have to admit, ladyboy cock is more of a turn on, for sure. Though, I suspect this has more to do with it still being a transgressive fetish for me, rather than anything else.

As for bar girls gyrating their pussies in front of me, my reaction would depend very much on the girls in question.

Funny you so mention it BB,I was in London a few weeks ago and went with a few mates to some of the "Gentlemen's Bars" around Liverpool Street. You know the type of place, normal pub, but girls come around inviting you to put a pound coin in a pint jug, then they get up on a makeshift stage, take all the kit off, and gyrate about for a few minutes.

Well I used to love these pubs, highlight of a weekend in London. But this time, I found myself more interested in the Rugby match on the big screen at the back of the bar!!! Yikes.

• Upvote 1

In the end the novelty of the unexplored and new will always trump the known and tried, at least for me. Pussy is old, LB cock is recently new and extremely alluring. However I have a deep, fond affection for great, tight, juicy pussy with tits engorged of any size. As I said, I have issues.  :biggrin:

I'd much rather stick my dick in a nice, soft, wet, pussy, rather than in someone else's arsehole, any day of the week...

However, visually it's what's down the front of an LB's panty's that really get's me worked up nowdays, where as looking at pussy (in most cases) just doesn't seem to do so much for me anymore... It just looks like some kind of void, where something else should be... Almost like something's missing or an amputation, something like that.

As for difference between playing around with a ladyboy dick or a pussy... Well that very much depends on the individual whome I'm with, as I don't really distinguish anymore & I look at the whole person rather than a set of genitals. 

:hi:

• Upvote 3

I've taken great enjoyment from performing cunnilingus since an early age and I've learnt that the ability to give a woman an orgasm with your tongue gets you a friend for life (almost). 

Many women have commented to me they prefer to recieve oral sex over penetrative sex with one reason being it produces a more intense orgasm.

I don't know if it's my waning sex drive or my ladyboy activities but the sight of a pussy dosen't excite me like it used to. I've also become more particular with a preference for a cleanly shaved vagina with the appearance of a badly packed kebab. I really don't like those inverted type of vaginas.

When I was a young bloke you didn't see shaved pussies.

My trips now are almost exclusively ladyboy with the exception of a GG in Phuket who I've been seeing for several years because the sex is excellent and she's no trouble. She has the ability to bring me to orgasm while I'm still inside her which isn't easy for me these days.

Another reason why my trips are becoming LB exclusive is if I want a GG in Sydney I can go to multitude of local brothels for various prices where as LB's are a lot thinner on the ground and will cost me between $250 to $300 per hour. 

I find now I get more excited by the thought of what the ladyboy I'm having a drink with may have in her panties but I still enjoy an occasional pussy. 

Something else I've found is that I'm starting to find white women almost repulsive but that's a story for another day.

• Upvote 2

I could lick a young girl's pussy all night long, love it when the juices start flowing :Drooling:

Only issue with me here is I dont like shaven, I much prefer to probe and lap up a "beaver" with my tongue :biggrin:

Hahahahaahahahahhaa!!!! When I read this I swear I truly laughed out loud in a big belly way!! Good for you Mr. Duke. Canadians appreciate good "beaver" lappers.  :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

As for difference between playing around with a ladyboy dick or a pussy... Well that very much depends on the individual whome I'm with, as I don't really distinguish anymore & I look at the whole person rather than a set of genitals. 

Yup, that's for sure and I couldn't agree more. Good on you Unc!

.....yet another confession i'd like to make.......i was recently muffing a massage girl from soi bukhao.....a "squirter" .....when she squirted/pissed in my mouth......i was both disgusted(with myself) and enthralled at the same time.....the same sort of feeling i had when i sucked my first lb dick....loved it......

I can identify with the Duke,and also with Uncle who said he finds white women almost repulsive(well,the ones i can get anyway -555)

a nice little shaven brown minge is delicious imo....

by the way....info on the squirter available by pm......

• Upvote 2

I'd much rather stick my dick in a nice, soft, wet, pussy, rather than in someone else's arsehole, any day of the week...

However, visually it's what's down the front of an LB's panty's that really get's me worked up nowdays, where as looking at pussy (in most cases) just doesn't seem to do so much for me anymore... It just looks like some kind of void, where something else should be... Almost like something's missing or an amputation, something like that.

My thoughts exactly last night as the poor GG did her best to get us interested, evening splaying her lips open at one stage to make it more inviting, which had the opposite effect.

Beaver...yuk, l love em shaved. Plus along with my shaved balls you get that nice slapping noise as you fuck!

Pussy or cock.... I too went to X zone and it didnt do it for me neither does go gos, but give me a sweet smelling real woman with full breasts, a shaved pussy and some nice lingerie and l am in heaven. I guess l like dual citizenship too much, although l do like driving a stick shift.

Beaver...yuk, l love em shaved. Plus along with my shaved balls you get that nice slapping noise as you fuck!

Pussy or cock.... I too went to X zone and it didnt do it for me neither does go gos, but give me a sweet smelling real woman with full breasts, a shaved pussy and some nice lingerie and l am in heaven. I guess l like dual citizenship too much, although l do like driving a stick shift.

Too much information young man...lol  :bad:

I am also totally disinterested in gg go-go bars too, I remember last year visiting Kiss a go-go on LK Metro and much preferred watching the music video's (70's/80's & 90's) on the TV screens than the girls gyrating in front of me :biggrin:

Funny you so mention it BB,I was in London a few weeks ago and went with a few mates to some of the "Gentlemen's Bars" around Liverpool Street. You know the type of place, normal pub, but girls come around inviting you to put a pound coin in a pint jug, then they get up on a makeshift stage, take all the kit off, and gyrate about for a few minutes.

Thats up Shoreditch way.probably Browns Bar which was an old spit and sawdust in days of old... the best clubs around that area are called Whites and Ooops! Bar..off Leman St.. a bit more pricey but better girls.

That's the place Tomcat. About 10 minutes walk from Liverpool St. station. I think it is the White Horse we went to, didn't venture down as far Browns this time. There used to be The Sportsmans next door to the White Horse, which was the same idea, only more of a strip club than pub feeling to it. It wasn't open that night???

I will say, most of the girls, mainly Eastern European, were very attractive, but when they got their kit off, I just felt the lack of "Fagan and the two McCrackens" hanging down was a turn off. I am at the point of no return my friends. Next thing I'll be allowing BB and Pdogg to drag me up Sunee of an afternoon!!!

Yikes.

• Upvote 2

Spot on Lung, it can be either. For me its the mysterious bulge of an lb -- or perhaps a gg wearing nice tights on a train as she sits opposite, that seem to quicken the pulse

. GG gogo's unless somewhere with seriously impressive figures such as Brazil, are a bit of a bore. 

• Upvote 1