Ernesto in Cambodia January 2011

Cambodia January 2011

From Chau Doc to Phnom Penh

In the morning there was quite a hustle in the lobby, in the night another tourist group had arrived and they all wanted now ,just like me, to travel by boat to Phnom Penh.The majority were Americans, sixty plus, but also a larger group of Italians, their ladies smoked one cigarette after the other, they used the opportunity as here they were still allowed, opposite to their home countries where smoking is banned nearly everywhere.There were also two longlegged unaccompanied Russians in their early fourties. Ten or fifteen years ago I would surely have tried to get off with them, today they were too old for me.

I had booked the hotels own boat, about four times more expensive than the trips offered by other operators, also in this case the information I had from the internet was wrong, but I could embark directly in front of the hotel, in view of my 25 kg suitcase an advantage that should not be underrated.Also the accompaning service which took care of all the border and visa formalities when leaving Vietnam and entering Cambodia of course costed some money.

Stroke eleven thirty I reached Phnom Penh,at arrival the usual hustle and bustle, taxi-and trikedrivers were fighting for customers,I was lucky and found a clever guy with his trike whom I booked right away for two Dollars per hour for the next days.

I was booked in at the Paragon Hotel, not really a five star accomodation,but in unbeatable location on the corner Sisowath Quai and 136 th. I took the best room they had with two queensize beds and balcony on the riverside, for 38 Dollars per night, invested another five Dollars in the boss of the reception and now I was set!

My first way led me to the telephoneshop and after finding out that the cellphone I had bought in the Philippines was also set free for Cambodia I bought a simcard with a sufficient credit (at least what I believed). On to the Walkabout,where the first girls were on duty already, among them a few real good looking Khmers, but I just told one of them that I would take her out soon and then I left for an all-around body treatment. I looked for the saloon on 63rd where I had been pampered before and I had best memories of.There are working exclusively Vietnamese girls and I always had left the place fully satisfied. Also today I had them work on me from all sides,one on my hands, the other one on my feet and a third one on my head. I allowed them today even an "earcleaning", a speciality which I did never find outside of Vietnam.My doctor at home would scuffle his last hair if he could see what they did here, for him even cotton pads are infernal stuff,according his opinion you should not get deeper in your ears as you can reach with your little finger,but here they scrape with scalpels and similar instruments deep in your ears close to the cardum, actually not totally harmless.After finishing the beautycare the programe goes on at first floor with a massage.After an innocent and chaste start I turned on my back and then I got the unambigous offer.Though the girl did not know a single word in English it was unmistakable.But I needed my power for the forthcoming evening and turned politely down her proposal.After that the girl disappeared and another one arrived.Obviously the first one was only in charge of the handjobs and did not know anything about a massage, what I had found out myself already before.The successor, a very young girl ,who was nonstop giggeling when she pinched my longnose or played with my chesthairs ,what she all found very amusing,worked the rest of time on me and then the whole care-programe was over.I spread out a few Dollars among all of them who had been busy with me and took my heels.

I had ordered the driver for 7,30 pm in the meantime I strolled around on 136th - the first news for PP experts - Bobo is not working at the Uptown Bar any longer, but in the Claudia Bar, Sasa is not there anymore , she had found an American subsidizer .I sat down at the Candy Bar, which is opened around the clock ,had a lukewarm beer and asked for Theary who was really still working there.When she arrived a little later, looked at me in disbelief and then with a cry of joy she flinged her arms around me, but soon started swearing at me that at my last visit I had only spent one shorttime with her în the afternoon and the rest of my time with Theara.If I didn´t mind I should go back to her again or even better to hell, she did not want to see me anymore.Such rapid change of mood might be in indication for drug-use, no sense to try anything anymore, I paid my bill and left.In the evening I made a turn through a few bars on 136 and 104, everywhere just girls , no ladyboys, not even at the Claudia where should be three of them.

When I dropped into Rose Bar, there stood Theara, the personified sin, she recognized me immediately, there was even a second goodlooking ladyboy and Theara left it up to me to take her along with us, but I wanted to spend this first evening with her alone.

Unfortunately she had changed a lot during this one and a half year, much looks and sounds affected and the happy naive girl has become a hardcore prostitute.When she had the last time refused to fuck me ( "I never did, I am shy") so it was today " I can fuck you now if you like,I also fuck men now " - Well thats how times change !

But nevertheles It was a great fuck, I put her in a pink lingerie-set,and as she does not take hormones any longer she had a fine hard cock and she had not forgotten her great blowjob skills.

Though she had made it already herself in the afternoon, at least that what she said, she came without any problem with me a second time just her cum was more modest.

After our session I let her go again what did not seem to matter her, it was still early and her odds to find another customer were standing high. But I refrained from going out once more and stayed satisfied in my bed.

post-4016-0-43043500-1385982805_thumb.jp

post-4016-0-82817300-1385982839_thumb.jp

post-4016-0-14820100-1385982889_thumb.jp

post-4016-0-71274100-1385982906_thumb.jp

post-4016-0-99881000-1385982941_thumb.jp

post-4016-0-74820400-1385982994_thumb.jp

post-4016-0-65167600-1385983027_thumb.jp

post-4016-0-60943500-1385983161_thumb.jp

post-4016-0-74143800-1385983195_thumb.jp

• Upvote 1