Sunee Plaza

Ernesto

• 3 months later...

Welcome to the forum darktwisted. 

As long as there is a Pattaya as we know it, I believe there will always be a good selection (number) of femboys to meet in Sunee Plaza.

:biggrin: Good good. I'm plaining my first trip to Thailand in the next few months. 

Was thinking of staying close to the Sunee Plaza area but if there was a drought of femboys figure better of being closer to Soi 6 ...

• Upvote 1

:biggrin: Good good. I'm plaining my first trip to Thailand in the next few months. 

Was thinking of staying close to the Sunee Plaza area but if there was a drought of femboys figure better of being closer to Soi 6 ...

There is no reason why you can stay in both locations. Try Sunee and if it is disappointing then just move on to Soi 6 or closer to Sois 7 and 8. It is easy to get around and hotels are easy to find and affordable in those locations. Have a good trip.

• Upvote 1

Question, hope you can help out:

Speaking of fembois and the like. 

I was told that gays used the Royal Garden Plaza washrooms to cruise each other. Farangs and Thai's. Some looking for pay some just wanting sex. I thought I would go there to explore. Checked out every washroom on every floor but no sign of activity. 

Does anyone know if there is certain times and days that it is used? Is it no longer a cruising spot? Is there any other places to cruise? If there are details would be appreciated > where exactly / what times / just pay sex or meeting for fun as well / 

Any help would be appreciated. 

• Upvote 1

Checked out every washroom on every floor but no sign of activity. 

Is there any other places to cruise? 

Welcome back Kelly!    :hi:

Every floor, that's quite the thorough search!    :biggrin:

I have never heard of public toilets being used for cruising in Pattaya.

If there is a place it would probably be the public toilets on Dongtan Beach in Jomtien, 5 baht to take a leak.

But then on the gay part of that beach femmy and not so femmy boys will be on the prowl.

I've heard that free sex is available at SanSuk Sauna between Pattaya City and Jomtien Beach but I've never been there.

http://www.sansukpattaya.com

If a toilet grope is the objective and not a means to an end I reckon you could tell one of the bars boys at Sunee or Jomtien Complex that you're headed to the hong nam and indicate you want company. Some may join you!

Good luck and I am sure forum members would be interested if you discover uncharted territory in the bogs of Pattaya!

I've heard that free sex is available at SanSuk Sauna between Pattaya City and Jomtien Beach but I've never been there.

You can even stay overnight at the Sansuk Gay Sauna and Guesthouse! 

Here are booking details on our sister site Asia Hotel and Travel:

http://www.asiahotelandtravel.com/index.php?/topic/3-pattaya-accommodation/?p=873

post-7348-0-99008500-1438628787_thumb.jp

http://www.asiahotelandtravel.com/index.php?/topic/3-pattaya-accommodation/?p=873