Sunee Plaza

Ernesto

Krazy Dragon reopened this week so te Sunee area has 6 gogos.

Note, there are very few dancers in these gogos that will appeal to guys who mostly like ladyboys.

Malt also known as Martionette and Illamasque can sometimes be found at Powerboys.

The wildest place is Eros.

These gogos all close at 1AM.

Sad to hear this. It seems every time I plan a trip to LOS things shrink. The closer I get to my travel dates the more and more the Canadian dollar shrinks. Now you're telling me my old Sunee neighbourhood is shrinking. What's a po'boy to do? Boo Hoo. 

Didn't know you were a fellow Canuk. ;-) 

• 1 month later...

Bought a few have you BB? :biggrin:

Sure have and a few for the Lbs over the years also. :party0011:

BB don't just know about  3 G-strings...He will know where to get baby oil well... :pic:  

The big industrial bottles to be exact. :biggrin:

so that was the problem then, thanks so much for your very insightful advice, when in doubt you can always rely on a local I say

There are a few femboys in the Vassa bar beside Mouth Moy by the way GT.  Have a great trip. :hi:

thanks, alot BB, just a shame won't be able to raise cheap bottles of Leo with you this time at the old Mouth Moy

They are so cheap anymore GT.  70 baht Large Leo's are history.

It's now 60 baht for a small Leo and 90 baht for a large Leo so I order small Leos which gives me more flexibilty.

No barfine and no ladydrinks though.  And a very sweet lady behind the bar

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ice cold bottled Heineken is just 40 baht at Krazy Dragon GoGo.

Heineken ONLY .  All other beer and drinks are expensive.

VERY few femmy femmy boys but at 40 baht it's not a major mistake if the eye candy is not to your liking.

Popped in there last night and asked about the Heineken and they said it was 160 like all the rest of beers , I asked twice about if it was still 40 but again they said 160, I didn't stay as you can imagine