Sunee Plaza

Ernesto

O deary me.

bb you have done me like a dinner. I simply cannot resist that if the image is to be believed. I could be labelled: HOOKED.

And that Molly looks gorgeous as well.

So I gather from pd's posts that Bo is around for a while; is the Moll(y) also? And where is Bo when she's not around?

I am suddenly out of control; all sorts of bits & pieces of me are vibrating.

O deary me.

I am suddenly out of control; all sorts of bits & pieces of me are vibrating.

Patently unfair...You're much closer than I...But clearly more deserving than I...

Enjoy Khun Watanabe...You've earned it...I expect a detailed report though.................

Before you visit select your color...but select with care...color matters.........

post-80-0-41487300-1415848679_thumb.jpg

post-80-0-69324600-1415848690_thumb.jpg

My mind's spinning Sam. I feel a plan coming on...

Red is the colour my friend (Queenslanders can go for nothing else). I will let you know.

pd has informed us that the Molly shown above used to be Mon, one of my very favourite Thai LBs, (albeit I only had one night with her one time, at Howard's guesthouse in Soi VC).

Bo + Molly = 1 very contented mr Ken. We'll see.

PS: the multi-quote function failed to work for me. Anyone else having this problem?

Things are much different than a few years ago when Corner Bar was a hangout for many of our Forum members when Aun and Ning worked there.  A beauty named Em was sometimes there too who started at the now defunct Sundance and later worked at Horny Bar.

Sunee was once filled with lovely LBs working as service girls...Em was a service girl at Sundance across from Corner Bar....

And next door to Corner Bar was Villa Rouge with a bevy of service "girls" worthy of an evening's delight....Including the ever beautiful Ott from the Beau and Ott shoot on the old ATS............JaiDee should remember Ott........

Bo + Molly = 1 very contented mr Ken. We'll see.

PS: the multi-quote function failed to work for me. Anyone else having this problem?

If in the wonderful event you have the opportunity to enjoy Bo + Molly at the same-same time I'm sure your "multi-function" workability will be challenged. Not to underestimate you of course.  :biggrin:  

My plans are not confirmed yet but will be by November 22nd, 9 days hence. I have to shit or get off the pot by then. I will let you know. However if I am able to make it happen I will arrive in the Kingdom on December 15th and get to Pattaya on the 18th. Nothing would make me happier than to see you flip-flopping down Soi Buck-a-Roo to meet up so we can go off to pursue shitty bottles of white wine, Bo and Molly and the rest of what only Santa Pattaya can offer up during the festive holidays. 

Yes Greenery House is booked. But you might wanna try Baan Dok Mai. It is one block from the Mosaik and just behind Tuk-Com. Very close to Sunee and Soi Buakow. Good prices. 

Well, hears hoping it can all happen for Christmas 2015.

Sunee was once filled with lovely LBs working as service girls...Em was a service girl at Sundance across from Corner Bar....

The dancer you barfined from that little gogo near Famous is now working with Bo as a service girl at Powerboys.  She put on about 10 kilos since those days though.

The dancer you barfined from that little gogo near Famous is now working with Bo as a service girl at Powerboys.  She put on about 10 kilos since those days though.

You mean orange shirt????????

I didn't off her...You did...Her barfine/off was a birthday present from you if you will recall..........

Best birthday present I ever got or ever will get.................

It was really fun unwrapping her too............

I am still thanking you...............

sadly   out of market...i  hve been looking for her  last holiday......but gone

the best femboy/ladyboy i  seen she was working in infamous nice boy bar in sunee and later in a  gogo  in soi  2...i  jusr remember whe i  tak her in the reception of my hotel nobody beleive she was a ladyboy

post-901-0-73373400-1416310683_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 2

sadly   out of market...i  hve been looking for her  last holiday......but gone

the best femboy/ladyboy i  seen she was working in infamous nice boy bar in sunee and later in a  gogo  in soi  2...i  jusr remember whe i  tak her in the reception of my hotel nobody beleive she was a ladyboy

She is very nice indeed. Too bad she is off the scene.

• 4 weeks later...