Lea or "Tus"- Ex obsessions and KC3 cutie.

Gordonbennet

Hello all, does anyone have any pics of the cutest little LB that ever graced nana plaza?

She was known as "Lea" and worked in obsession from 2007 to 2011 ish and then KC3 2011 2012

There used to be lots of great amateur pics of her on forums, but they are no longer accessible.

Here's how she looked in 2011

She looked so innocent and cute, but was, and is, a very very dirty little girl[

• Upvote 2

She was a scatty one and was spaced out the last time i see her around 3 year ago. One of the prettiest thats for sure. Actually the name was Leah from memory not Lea. I think shes off the scene but now u reminded me ill check it out in the next few weeks.

A mate of mine took her and she walked into his room tucked herself into his bed and fell  asleep straight away.

have you  have her phone number Gordon as i lost it or she never gave it to me..cant remember

• 11 months later...

i can only say that i am very proud to have been there and done that.. yes she is one of the best LBs ever.. in my top 5 

We should have had her Cryogenically frozen when she was 18 for posterity  ..oohh the memories of her , even though she was a Queen Starfish , beauty trumps gymnastics  anyday IMHO

Thanks for the update Gordon...

I have subsequently added the " IMHO" as re edit Sam... its subjective i know

Anyway in her Vidoes she seems to be jumping around a lot but when i with her she was spaced out . i mean really spaced out , like on another planet really

Mind you i think the rate for a sex/fuck shoot then was 20,000 baht so no wonder she was more perky on set  :biggrin:

no play ... no pay ( 20k was the rate an ex TT Chang LB/GF told me and TT one day in conversation .. i dont know what it really is)

I met her last week and she has aged very well indeed, but i agree, the 2008 vintage was something quite amazing. The best cute little bottom I've ever seen. 

I remember she sometimes used to listen to headphones when fucking, back in the day. I don't know if they were plugged into anything, i never saw a phone or iPod.

Anyway, she is still a real hardbody and great fun, not spaced out at all these days. 

• Upvote 1

• 7 months later...