Tips For First Timers

pdogg

Haha a little one but worth noting nonetheless , next time I will bring as much stick deodorant as I will hopefully need , as in LOS the rollerball deo is the norm ( I hate that shit) and even then the bottles are small and not cheap , when I did manage to find stick (only at high end farang style supermarkets ) it was 2-3 times more expensive than here, there are many other things but thats first one to come to mind

• 1 month later...

Hey guys, been a member for a little while now and a guest member for a little while longer, and I have been trawling the forums for an answer to my question, but I haven't been very lucky, so I thought I'd try posting something.

I apologise if this is somewhere on here, but I couldn't really locate it. Anyway, my question is a little bit weird, in that although I have a good few ideas as to where to go and to what to do for my first lady boy experience, that's not entirely the be all and end all of my search.

A friend and I are due to travel to Pattaya in March and although I am very interested in checking out the LB scene, following a very close (though not close enough) experience on our last jaunt to this wonderful country, he isn't!

Essentially, I'm hoping to find a bar that is mainly geared for girls, but may have a few LB's for me to choose from, I've seen some of these listed already. I also want to have a LB massage, so perhaps even a bar that has girls in, but is near to a massage parlour that has LB's in would suffice?

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the post Tonytiger. One bar that springs to mind that has LBs and GGs is The Roadhouse bar on Soi 5 Jomtien, previously known as Sally's bar.  Not sure how many GGs there now, but across on Soi 6 in Jomtien there is a line of massage parlours with some nice LBs also, so maybe worth keeping in mind.

• Upvote 1

Hi TT, Welcome to the Forum!   :hi:

BB offered two good choices.

If you are over in Jomtien the Rompho Beer Bar Complex might also be a good choice.

You get there by talking either Soi 5 or Soi 7 (Soi 6 is not  athroughstreet) from Jomtien Beach Road to Jomtien 2nd Road and then cross 2nd Road.

There's about40 beer bars in this complex and the ladyboys tend to be in the bars near the back of the complex.

So just pick a bar that looks like it has a ladyboy.

These are all low pressure bars.

Many bars in Pattaya have a ladyboy or two, you just need to keep your eyes open.  Nice Bar 2 on Soi 7 has a few.

Don't worry about searching the Forum too much for answers; if you have a question just ask and we'll do our best to answer it. :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Aaricia!  Welcome to to the Ladyboy Review Forum!    :hi:

(I'm not sure what you mean by "reviewed".  I just sent you a free Silver upgrade for posting so many pics on your Profile)

Hey guys, if you are going to Mumbai then be sure to look up Aaricia.

She has a Profile on Ladyboy Review.

http://www.ladyboyreview.com/profile/aariciatgirl/

Aaricia, can you tell us about Mumbai?  Are there any bars where ladyboys go?

Here's a pretty reliable tip for the new guys;

If you see a Ladyboy wearing a wig - and they are usually pretty easy to spot - chances are she has just been let out of the Monkey House,  AKA  Prison, within the past month or 2 and her hair simply hasn't grown back.

Long, beautiful hair is one of the things LB's cherish the most; if it's been cut off and they need to wear a wig the odds are pretty good she's just done a stint in the joint.  For WHAT is anyone's guess.

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...

Take your time. Go slow. Pace yourself.

Like the story of the young bull and old bull on top of a hill looking down at a herd of cows. The young bull jumping up and down with unbridled excitement says to the old bull: "Hey, lets run down there and fuck a cow!!!" The old bull turns to him and replies: "No son, lets walk down and fuck them all."  :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Only take out as much money with you as you are prepared to lose.

And try to make sure that you stay sober enough not to lose it.

But if you do, be prepared to put it down to tax.

Treat them the way that you'd like to be treated yourself... So long as you're not a masarcist, of course.

Don't be stingy, but don't go around throwing your cash about either.

Be polite, cordial & super friendly.

Try to be as clean & presentable as possible to get the best out of your chosen prey... Don't forget that in most cases it's just another body to them & that they'd have had more than enough smelly & unsavoury encounters.

Don't say you've seen them on the internet!!!

Don't make promises that you can't keep... This one's important, as it could easily backfire on you!

Don't tell her she's got big hands.

• Upvote 2

Guest JustSumGai

Haha a little one but worth noting nonetheless , next time I will bring as much stick deodorant as I will hopefully need , as in LOS the rollerball deo is the norm ( I hate that shit) and even then the bottles are small and not cheap , when I did manage to find stick (only at high end farang style supermarkets ) it was 2-3 times more expensive than here, there are many other things but thats first one to come to mind

too funny, that I got onto after the second visit. Freaked me out to see TWO kinds of Old Spice (my brand) one being high endurance Sport on sale at a little resto in PURSAT CAMBODIA. Damn near bought one outta reflex.

I now also bring plenty of coffee, a Moka pot in case, and a french press but have filled out that arsenel with a drip cup maker like you see in Cambo and Nam. Stainless steel, nice quality, $3.50. 

Guest JustSumGai

OH, and....

I think they're used to guys telling them what they want. So don't be shy. If you try too hard to please them, they'll just think you're a sucker. Pun intended :) Look for the well motivated girl. My best times have been with the girls I spent the least on. Ironically 

If a Ladyboy or Lady tells you "I work this bar 2 months", that is likely not true.

Yes, shocking I know, but sometimes these people do lie.

Fact is, she may actually really have worked in that bar for 2 months;  but how many other bars and for how many months is usually open for debate.

• 1 month later...

Just discovered and have been using Google translate app ( for android) for a couple of days , its surpringly good , translates immediately and also will voice it in Thai as well, which helps if person has a hard time reading , bonus is its free , very highly recommended, I also highly recommend AIS "12 call" 1 week unlimited internet ( surprisingly good, reliable and fast network) for 69 tbt, available at all 7-11 so easy to get started

• Upvote 1