are they all ladyboyfriendly ?

Ernesto

According to the topics of this forum I may suppose that all the listed hotels are ladyboyfriendly. But how is their policy regarding joiner fees ?

For me is of special interest how the handle two or more ladyboys ( which is the usual number in my case) ?

I used to stay in Bangkok at the Majestic Grand, there is no limitation in numbers

but I would not mind to find a hotel in the lower Sukhumvit area for a little less money.Also the pool is not very useful as it has only sunshine in the morning where I dont need it ( neither the pool nor the sunshine).

Also in Pattaya I have no place to go right now, the Centera Beach hotel is so run down that it is absolutely out,the Eastiny did not allow me ladyboys during my last stay and the Sunshine is also charging joiner fees now.

I would prefer to stay between Beach and Second Rd and somewhere around Soi 7/8.

Any recommendations ?

In Pattaya try the Mosaik Suites. You have a private entrance and nobody gives a rat's ass who or how many you bring home with you. It is a favourite of Juri's, ET's and mine. Good location next to Tukcom and private. You can get a studio or one bedroom standard, deluxe or prestige. No swimming pool however. 

In Pattaya, April Suites is on Second Road, just past the junction with Pattaya Klang, and close to Soi 7 and 8.

It's a nice hotel, quiet location, but only a small rooftop pool. It is lb friendly, but I don't know if there is a joiner fee for more than one guest. I would guess there is but I could only cope with one ladyboy at a time.

In Pattaya, April Suites is on Second Road, just past the junction with Pattaya Klang, and close to Soi 7 and 8.

It's a nice hotel, quiet location, but only a small rooftop pool. It is lb friendly, but I don't know if there is a joiner fee for more than one guest. I would guess there is but I could only cope with one ladyboy at a time.

Good location and also a short walk to Soi 6!  B)

Guys seem to like it!   :biggrin:

April Suites

• 3 months later...