Bitcoin

Tomcat

As a currency its here to stay i think that much . The idea is to stop fiat currencies like the $ being the be all and end all in world trade. Also Bitcoin incurs no transaction charge..

My guess is that within 2 years all Sex sites will accept this as payment and in five years it will be the major method. Ladyboy Ladyboy and all its sister sites already take it from memory

On RT TV channel Bitcoin is a big subject and reported on every day . Max Keiser cant stop talking about it.

Some analysts predicting the price will rise to $10,000 . Both China and Russia seem to be big fans.

Also Keiser is a clever fellow and most of his predictions seem to have been correct. He was on wall st for years but now seems to be an anti establishment figure on the RT Channel. Im surprised he hasnt been sued as he is pretty blunt in attacking Politicians

RT is one of the fastest growing news channels in the EU

Its Sophie Sheradnaze for me...what a Sweetie. I watch all her shows just to drool...Actually its a good show . The channel is backed by the Russian Govt in some shape or form and offers another view .. im surprised in the UK it hasnt been taken off the air as Max Keiser has defamed just about everyone and is pretty acerbic  to say the least ... but makes good viewing

anyway

heres Sophie with a guest talking Bitcoin

http://rt.com/shows/sophieco/bitcoin-banks-cash-development-625/

• Upvote 1

http://www.coindesk.com/litecoin-spikes-200m-market-capitalization/

The other contender is Litecoin.. its only $4 now.. maybe due to the time lag of big investors getting over bitcoin..

I suppose $500 worth maybe a small investment , better than the racetrack

Bitcoin technology was a faster uptake than the Iphone so these currencies are here for good now

China has already backed Bitcoin so if they endorse Litecoin it will rise

ha ha ...Its the Chinese offshore investors ploughing in. Around a 1000$ now. Sell sell sell...

But its like Napster , someone has to be first and the market will sort itself out and eventually the survivor will stand and there no doubt about this in my mind. 

Maybe Litecoin will be the ultimate winner . ill read up a bit more and maybe buy some before it bubbles up

I think Altcoin and paycoin are in the running but Litecoin has advantages that the others dont

The Banks hate it as transactions are free.. peer to peer

• Upvote 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Litecoin has gone from $4 to $30.Also see  Ron Paul stated that Bitcoin could be the down fall of the Dollar. A hedge fund guy was on TV the other days and stated that its feasible for BITCOIN to reach 1 Million per coin within 10 years... go figure

But i think a few under the mattress wont hurt.. just so i wont kick myself if it does happen.

Just like some guys believe in God as an insurance.. just in case there is life after death 

I haven't used it.  Personally, I would be very leery of speculating in Bitcoin but I really don't know much about it.

That's how it is with me too. I heard of some people making huge profits, but I kind of wonder if people just getting into it now can have the potential to do the same. 

It sounds like a Ralph Kramden get rich quick scheme to me.  I mean how the hell will it usurp well established fiat currencies if the value will be in the 100's of thousands or higher?? What will we buy.00000001% of bit coins then go down to the nearest Whole Foods.  It sounds like the reverse situation of The Weimar Republic or reverse of the modern day Zimbabwe.  BTW is that cunt Mugabe STILL alive???  Why cant we persuade Kim Jung Un that HE is also his uncle......

It sounds like a Ralph Kramden get rich quick scheme to me.

Have you noticed the $ money printing thats been going on.. many are getting rich out of that big time.  And at some stage that tap will be turned off

BItcoin will have ups and downs but one thing is certain that one will triumph as a virtual currency.

Many LB sites here take Bitcoin already and it growing exponentially. China has backed it 100%. I suppose we will have to wait and see.

Yes I do notice this.  It will be interesting to see what happens when the tap is turned off or at least turned down.  Now, I hear many people who know more than I do and should know claim that DEFLATION and stagnation is more of a problem than inflation.  As an armchair economist/observer that notion seems counterintuitive to me.........

Actually when i said the Chinese backed Bitcoin i meant the people not the Govt. It seems like the Govt have banned it due to Chinese shunting there funds offshore VIA.. BCoin

Winklevoss reckons Bitcoin will top out at $48,000 per coin . obviously its in its infancy and will eventually settle down or it could be Pioneers and Arrows and maybe Litecoin will prevail. he has ploughed $20 Million in of his own funds to get it going

Also they will start minting Bitcoins soon in Guernsey i think

i agree with all that is said in the link and im not even an Economist.. it just makes more sense though

. One of the virtual currencies will succeed and even some of the Investment Banks are thinking about this now in that they are thinking of launching their own currencies as well.... seems like they all want a slice ( they call it something else as Virt Currency has a bad ring to it according to them)

sending money across the world should not cost anything and it wont in the near future . Max Keiser usually has a Bitcoin update on his show three times a week on RT channel...He was an early promoter

• 2 months later...

As they sat Rex , to make an Omelette you gotta crack a few eggs. I think its obvious that in the future this type of system will prevail in some form and i think BITCOIN could still succeed 

Maybe LITECOIN will take over or rise up