Forum Might Be Down For A Few Hours On Thursday

Except that there's no options bar above this sentence, for formatting text and whatnot (emoticons, etc.), even when I hit the "more reply options button. That only gives me the option to attach a photo. ...

But no way that I can see to actually embed/insert the photo that I've uploaded ... I've got two browse buttons with filenames next to them, indicating the file has been uploaded, but no actual "attach" button. ... When I click "Try our basic uploader" it just takes me to the top of the page. I'd attach an image, but ... well ... you know ...

And yet it got magically attached anyway. I guess ...

post-442-86315.jpg

I was having the problem with the latest version of Firefox; I was able to post just now with no problems (nothing missing) on the La Bamba account (in Chrome), including uploading a photo. I came here to note that, and now everything seems to be in order ...

Let's try a photo ... well, it sort of works. When I use the advanced uploader, once the file is uploaded, it doesn't show that a file is uploaded, and I can't "attach" it wherever I would like within the post, but it does show up as attached when the "add reply" button is clicked. I had the same phenomenon with the basic uploader, with the exception that the file would show as uploaded, but then would dissappear when "attached."

And yes, I cleaned out the cache, 555. As I say, the advanced uploader worked just fine in Chrome. Also, here in Firefox, I can see the bar with the smilies and the editing options, and while I can make changes to text, when I click on the emoticons, nothing happens (as in the bar below the post window doesn't appear).

post-442-0-82894800-1383902845_thumb.jpg