Nadia Big cock in BKK. Best top ladyboy

TOCHE

Hi here,

Some may think that Nadia who worked 10 years in Cascade is now retired>

No lucky guys , she now works as a freelancer and asked me to let you know.

First, we all must be aware, that ladyboys are not just sextoys. Some have a day time job, have to feed or care their family.Nadia does. So please don t waste your and her time to contact her monthes previously your trip in BKK. Nadia is there and won t fly away. No worries.

I have personnaly, treated all the ladyboys I have met with respect. Be nice whith them and they will give it back.

Do not try to lie, she will veriify all the informations you gave her. Trip from her home to BKK as a cost and many times she wasted time and money for fake appointements.

As she lives a bit far from the town center, call her one day before, or in the morning for an evening date.

That said, let s talk about her biggggg banana.Nadia is versatile. Can do everything.

I have personnaly met her in BKK in October 2013. I am versatile, and I specialy enjoy to be topped by hung bananas. So I decided to be bottom.That was one of the greater fuck I ever had.

Nadia must be considerated as one of the best top Ladyboy.

But stop bla bla...

here is Nadia

post-4760-0-54417500-1382946420_thumb.jp

preparation for GOOOOOOD fuck

post-4760-0-23986100-1382946453_thumb.jp

UTCH... that s soo good! MY GOD!!!

post-4760-0-61273300-1382946502_thumb.jp

Wanna contact her

phone number is 0870956512

thai friendly ID Unsuthorn

• Upvote 4

a little snippet from a TR a few years ago biggrin.png

"I buy both Top and D'tom a drink and notice Jenny in the Bar.
Jenny is looking great in her black catsuit and has me thinking about what might be.
That idea is quickly "put to bed" as Jenny turns her nose up at me everytime she passes by.
I've no idea why but its not going to spoil my trip, after all my heart is set on a cute little number (38 to be precise ) from Obsessions

Monkeyman arrives and we have a beer and a chat before heading off to Nana Plaza.
I cant get into Obsessions quick enough but "alas" my "Special One" is no where to seen
It is a bit of a "downer" but turns out to be a "blessing in disguise" in the days to come.

We head off to Cascades and sit down and order our drinks before I nip to the toilet.
Nadia suggests I use her mouth as a toilet as I pass by which makes me chuckle.

We are joined by Taniesha Black who makes an appearance and with whom I have been chatting with quite regulary on msn
I am thinking about Top from the Guess and whether to go back for her.
As someone has mentioned on here before she does have indeed a great ass

Nadia is close by and I say "hi" and buy her a drink.
I have chatted with her before and like her personality.
She comes and sits next to me and suggests I take her.
I tell her its my first night and dont want to die with the size of her cock. lol
She slips her cock out and has me caress it, fuck its big

I am well "turned on" by now and she again suggests I take her to which I respond that she would kill me with that thing.
Nadia assures me she wont hurt me and I believe her so the barfine is paid

We all head back to the Guess to have a nightcap before going our seperate ways.

Me and Nadia hit the sack and have great "foreplay" before I take her first.
I think if I am going to die its only fair smile.png

Then its Nadia's turn and Im praying to buddha as she prepares "entry", but true to her word I dont feel any pain and only pleasure.

I am curious to how far Nadia is actually "in" me so I do a finger width check of her cock, its only one so its damm near "fully" in
I cant believe I've taken it all but Nadia did it expertly and it was a thoroughly great and enjoyable night "

post-136-0-69860200-1382969230_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 3

And heres a version to go with my T-Shirt :hi:

"Well the story goes like this

I met Nadia in Cascades and asked her "What you do for money honey?"

She pulled her bikini bottom aside and said "Let me put my love in to you"

She left me "spellbound" by the size of her cock, "shes got balls" alright and was as "hard as a rock" 8%20rolleyes.gif

After the "moneytalks" I said to her "have a drink on me" and after a couple she asked me "are you ready?"

So without "beating about the bush" we decided to "shake a leg" and head back to the loom.

After some foreplay and "go down" on each other I decide to fuck her first, but the size of my cock compared to hers she must have thought to herself Ive decided to "put the finger in you" 9%20Baby%203.GIF

Well now its my turn and I thought to mysef Dave you are "caught with your pants down" but being an Englishman I must keep a "stiff upper lip" with my ass in the air and "give it up" and thus told her to "come and get it" 8%20White%20Flag.gif

She entered me like "givin the dog a bone" and boy the "girls got rhythm" as she decided to "ride on" and "ride on" 2%20Rock.gif

She was very gentle with me as so I wouldnt become the "squealer" but it did feel as if I had "two's up" inside me 5%20Blush.gif

She left me "thunderstruck" as she fucked me for what seemed ages, one might say she "shook me all night long"

I then said to her its time to "fire your guns" in my mouth if you please.

Nadia then slid her big cock and "big balls" in my mouth to "inject the venom" down my throat, it was lovely 5%20Yummy.gif

Afterwards I "cant stand still" for a while but I thought to myself "Hell aint a bad place to be" as "Thats the way I wanna Rock n Roll" 2%20Rock.gif

"Let there be R/Cock" 4%20I%20Thank%20You.gif ( my favourite ever tune/video)

• Upvote 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

That would be a very young Ming from C & D.  Has since retired according to Jimbo.  I'm still trying to get some contact info on her since her retirement....Hawk

I was under the impression she is now missing that rather large appendage if it's the Ming I'm thinking about?

• 4 years later...
  • 1 year later...