bumblebee

maybe we can get it by processs of elimination:

i think"

Sensations  Black

Baby Boom White

LaBamba Gold

Stringfellows Green

Kings !! Purple

Yeah, I have already added a few girls to my the little black book now I know which bar they work going by the colour of the bikini's they are wearing :Drooling:

Green, White, Gold & Blue :winking0023:

btw...just love this pic..11/10 Snick :happy0065:

post-136-0-82274700-1382977170_thumb.jpg

Yeah, I have already added a few girls to my the little black book now I know which bar they work going by the colour of the bikini's they are wearing :Drooling:

exactly.. assuming there were no mercenaries playing. There are some sweeties here thats for sure. I missed the damn thing by a week as i had to go back home.. 

well done all involved 

Nice I dit  not see one photo off baby boom thanks for the support .

Thanks moderators

Would be great to see some for sure josh.  none of the moderators could make it, so we are relying on the photos taken by others, and if they have some Baby Boom photos I am sure they will post them.

Thanks to Snick for posting this Honey on the right.. i never seen her in Temptations so i guess must be Cockatoo .. anyone know her. I had to crop the pic to focus in, sorry

Funnily enough I was eyeing up the same girl TC as I will be in BKK for 1 night, maybe could be something to do with her being cute & silicone-free mate :biggrin:

She is lovely. so pop into Cockatoo and take a look..i certainly will but not until December when i get back

I dont remember seeing her in Cockatoo or Temptations but CToo is the more likely. Maybe she was a Mercenary player and dont work in the bar. I bet this is the case otherwise she would have been on the Radar by now

Lets hope for the best . make sure you report back Dave .. heres hoping

I live in Sydney Australia and while stuck in traffic on my way to work this morning I decided to do some channel surfing on the radio. 

My attention was taken when I heard the word ladyboy. I tuned in to hear an announcer on a local community radio station giving a report on the LBWVB.

Unfortunately I only caught the end of the report and apart from some of the usual nudge nudge wink wink comments about ladyboys what I heard was quite positive concerning the success of the event in raising money for charity. 

I wonder what the future may hold, international film crews, appearances from internationally known transexuals, a larger venue. Lets not forget it all began as a bit of fun on the beach.

• Upvote 1