Action in Phnom Penh

SiamSam

I appreciate all of the info here guys, as I have a business trip to PP the first week in June. Anyone else going to be around there?

Below, a couple of Cambo LBs who were in Sharky's. I had already hit on the GG on the left.

GG in the bag

post-71-026901000 1330847838.jpg

post-71-003558700 1330847886.jpg

• Upvote 1

P- I would have joined in long ago except for that stupid log-in difficulty that I mentioned to you. Will definitely look for you in PP. I'll be there for 5 days.

Your girl talked to mine today and they may get together for a few days in early April.

See you soon.

Yesterday, here in Melbourne, I got some goss relevant to a joint called Sky Club in Phnom Penh.

A gathering place for LBs. It sounds like a disco, not much more, but may be interesting to some of you (especially younger FMs not yet deaf).

I Binged to find it located at 130 St, not far at all from where I was staying recently in 136 St.

My mates Bumblebee and PDogg who both know far more about PP than I do will no doubt know the joint, but through some absence in our conversations it was never mentioned. Hence my surprise yesterday when given the gen on it.

It's actually on St 310 in BKK, not too far from Martinis if you know where that is. Certainly too far to walk from the Riverside area.

After reading the thread I decided to head there for a look on Saturday night. I had already done a reconnaissance ride to find the place during the afternoon. Took a motodop there arriving about 10pm. The place was perhaps half full of Khmers and the volume of the Khmer music was eardrum shredding. I grabbed a beer ($3.50 from memory) and parked myself in the middle so I could scan the crowd for ladyboys. The place was filling fairly rapidly and seemed the usual mix of well-heeled males/females you would see in say Heart or Pontoon, except I was the only Barang.

I guess I had been sitting for about 5 minutes when a security guard approached to say the table I was sitting at was reserved and I had to move. I asked him where else I could sit, and he led me back to the bar. At about this point a Khmer band started to play at the kind of volume that was making my lungs feel like they could collapse at any moment. Unfortunately, the bar is over to the right side of the venue away from the crowd and almost predictably has a large speaker to blast the snot out of anyone foolish enough to sit there. I sat with my right finger in my right ear and decided: 1 there were no ladyboys present; 2 It was not Barang friendly; 3 I would get the fuck out of there and go somewhere else.

Washup - Maybe I picked the wrong night, perhaps I was too early. Way too loud, if you met someone, there is no way you would be able to have a conversation. Not at all friendly. Would I go back? No chance!

I went to Pontoon next, but no ladyboys - too early perhaps but it was pretty full and pumping, so I went to Heart, but I couldn't see any LBs there either. A bit later I went back to Pontoon and there they were, Lisa, Thierry, La and Lily. I ended up having some food with one of them and then booking into a nice guest house - can't really say who, as PP is a small place and I live here, and as some of you know, these girls find out everything...

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

When I Binged (using Bing now not Google) it obviously had a mistake/typo in its address, giving 130 St which Ping reports as 310 St.

But I was alarmed to hear from Ping I wasn't even in the right country. Then I calmed down and realised/hoped that's probably another typo which should be PP rather than BKK. Yes?

I don't know Martinis, but a long walk from riverside gives me some vague idea. (I bet it's not a long walk for Mr B.Bee.)

BTW, PS: I hope you had a grand Paddy's day Mr Bee.

When I Binged (using Bing now not Google) it obviously had a mistake/typo in its address, giving 130 St which Ping reports as 310 St.

But I was alarmed to hear from Ping I wasn't even in the right country. Then I calmed down and realised/hoped that's probably another typo which should be PP rather than BKK. Yes?

I don't know Martinis, but a long walk from riverside gives me some vague idea. (I bet it's not a long walk for Mr B.Bee.)

I had a relaxing one sir. Martinis is a notorious GG freelancer joint, not the sort of place a gentleman of refined tastes like yourself would be found frequenting. :hi:

I do apologize for any confusion. BKK refers to the suburb in Phnom Penh known as Boeung Keng Kang, pronounced Bong King Kong.

Martinis is a notorious GG freelancer joint, not the sort of place a gentleman of refined tastes like yourself would be found frequenting.

Exact Mr Bee. As you well know I cannot imagine what I would ever be wanting in a GG freelancer establishment. I do rather fancy a return to that femboy haircut joint in 19 St though (wink wink).

• Upvote 1

Exact Mr Bee. As you well know I cannot imagine what I would ever be wanting in a GG freelancer establishment. I do rather fancy a return to that femboy haircut joint in 19 St though (wink wink).

You'll likely have to go there alone next time, are you ok with that lol. :rolleyes:

• 5 weeks later...

There is a bar on the same street as Ben's Bar called City Bar.

It is about a block further, walking away from the river. I'm delighted to inform you that the lovely Da works there. I have played pool with her on two occasions and find her really quite hot. Unfortunately, the one time I was planning/able to take her out clashed with the Khmer New Year and she wasn't going to be in town. She is quite tall, doesn't have bolt-ons and is obviously new. I think she told me she'd been there for a bit over a month, having recently come from a beauty salon. Her English is very basic, and she is in no way as forward as say Lily at Bens or the girls at Candy, showing she's not been at it too long I would suggest.

My first impression was that in appearance she is not unlike the taller girls that you find at Cascade in Nana Plaza - hot! Sorry, no photos.

• 9 months later...

best LB action is typically at Pontoon after 11:00pm............some good talent, most a bit to diva and drama drievn for me but will attempt again this next trip in 2 weeks. New forum member here but active in LB scene and know Phnon Penh well (PP). Watch hotel policies with overnight guests, most places have policies against due to the huge sex trafficking issues in region which is a real issue particularly with under age teens. Not good.

• Upvote 1

I'm also thinking about doing a Cambodia trip in the future-just in planning phase right now, that's even why I became a member of here in the first place. There's small info in other forums regarding this.

What I thought was, to stay in those bar-guesthouse combinations and take the gal from the bar downstairs straight up to my room, therefore save time and bypass the guest policies. Do you think it's a good idea? Also say, if I pick up a girl from another bar-disco-whatever and come to the bar-guesthouse I'm staying at, will there be any problems? Like the guesthouse will not admit an outsider, gals in the place see it as a turf invasion, etc.

know Phnon Penh well (PP). Watch hotel policies with overnight guests, most places have policies against due to the huge sex trafficking issues in region which is a real issue particularly with under age teens. Not good.

Yes, as others have said: welcome Chrisdlux.

I probably don't know PP as well as you by the sounds of it. But in 6 or 7 visits to the capital over the past 3 years or so I have never once had any trouble taking LBs or boys back to any room in any place I've stayed. Not so much as an eyebrow raised at reception or anywhere else.

Guesthouses tend to lock-down around 11pm or midnight and the shutters are secured. This often leaves a young security guy who sleeps nearby and you rattle or knock on the gates for him to let you back in. It is not unusual for him to say "no lady?" if you turn up alone. It is almost expected that you do not return alone to your room.

Naturally hotels are different and do not lock-down in quite the same way, but the thoughts of the staff are the same.

Guest JustSumGai

I have to hit PP this weekend. Kings cremation is set for 1st-7th. NOT looking forward to the possible early throngs. Bout the only thing that could save this weekend for me is meeting Lulu and having her fuck me 5 ways from Sunday until I am whimpering. Heh.  Visa extension. Sposta be out by 28. This reminds me of the year I spent my last days before flying out hearing about red shirt activity in the streets. Oh...and flying into Bkk just as the flood had crested in the city. Wish me luck. I HAD wanted to bus to PP, drop the visa, bus back to KC and then hit PP to pick up visa extension say Tues.

wish me luck

Guys thanks for the welcome. A few thoughts on all the above:

- I think the difference in what I have experienced is the hotel rate....I stay at some of the nicer places which have had me sign documents upon check in that state the hotels no guest policy overnight. I about fell on the floor first time I experienced this. Then I got smart about it! Hahaha......

- So I agree with all the comments above and believe it (bring LB's or GF back),  is a bigger issue at the "higher end" hotels in PP. I say higher end loosely because other than Raffles, the costs for hotel nights in PP are cheap! I pay about $55-65 per night which is actually expensive for PP standards.

- California 2 is a no brainer if you want a bar downstairs and a room up-stairs. Many other places as well.

- Totally agree with the sleeping guard comments by dixon lol....the first time I encountered this the guy was totally under deep. Walked by him with 4 people. 

- Suggestion as you are researching places to stay like on Trip Advisor that you read the hotel Policy page. If nothing mentioned think you are fairly good to go! 

Hope this helps.......great meeting everyone. I depart for Bangkok  and PP 29 January if anybody will be in PP and want to grab a beer after. 

Cheers!

• Upvote 1

That bad? Well, in that case, when I bring someone else over from another place to Candy, etc. will they let her in? (as she's not affiliated with the guesthouse-bar)

Of course they will. I've taken LBs to Candy. It's only a bar and they're only bar customers when they're with you, they drink drinks, chat, sit and behave normally. No problems.

• Upvote 1