Action in Phnom Penh

SiamSam

I am about to travel to Cambodia for the first time and will spend 4 nights in Phnom Penh and longer if the scene proves to be interesting. What I would like to experience during this trip is a threesome in any combination. 2 GGs, 2 Lbs, or 1 Lb/1 GG. Can any of you recommend a place or a recipe to help make this happen?

Took a bunch of pics of some Phnom Penh bars and will post the pics and info soon. Just been swamped with other stuff.

Best place I know of for bisexual girls who will get into it and not go through the motions in Devil's Den on Soi LK Metro in Pattaya.

Also know of a ladyboy who hangs out, but does not work, on Soi 6. According to reliable sources she recently got a Soi 6 bargirl preggers.

• 2 months later...

"cheap thrills": around Wat Phnom (N. on riverfront) GGs hang out in the park all around the base of the hillock the 'wat' is on. Several are up for "boom-boom, yam-yam". I was approached on three separate occasions --- totally unexpected as I had really gone to see the 'wat'. Young, cute, raw.

• 3 months later...

Yo FB, are you missing the ultimate road trip bro.

The boys blew into town the other days and word spread quickly to the Snooky ladyboy community. :phone:

Details will follow but everyone is too wiped out to report in anything remotely close to real time but here's a taste of what's going down on the beatch.

Highlights include an impromptu 3AM party out on the pier with a gaggle of ladyboys. At 2 AM there were no customers then an hour later it was just our crew and almost a dozen ladyboys and femboys. Great music by the cool Russian owner and a great vibe under the stars.

Nothing beats pissing off the pier into the Gulf of Thailand with a beer buzz. The ladyboys had to squat.

Lowlights include one of the crew defacating into the urinal of the late night backpacker bar :hi:

and just about the entire crew being evicted from their hotel on Night Número Uno. : :zoro:

Yo FB, are you missing the ultimate road trip bro.

The boys blew into town the other days and word spread quickly to the Snooky ladyboy community. :phone:

Details will follow but everyone is too wiped out to report in anything remotely close to real time but here's a taste of what's going down on the beatch.

Highlights include an impromptu 3AM party out on the pier with a gaggle of ladyboys. At 2 AM there were no customers then an hour later it was just our crew and almost a dozen ladyboys and femboys. Great music by the cool Russian owner and a great vibe under the stars.

Nothing beats pissing off the pier into the Gulf of Thailand with a beer buzz. The ladyboys had to squat.

Lowlights include one of the crew defacating into the urinal of the late night backpacker bar :hi:

and just about the entire crew being evicted from their hotel on Night Número Uno. : :zoro:

Photos and tales to come as soon as I can catch my breath, give me a day or so to recover, it's been a roller coaster. 80

Pissing off of piers...?

Pooping in pee portals...?

Punted from pensions...?

Oh, the perils of Phnom Penh!

Catch your breath with God speed, young BB, catch it like the wind!!!

This all happened in Shianoukville, back in PP now, guys leave tomorrow so I'll have more time to myself to catch up with the forums. :pic:

• 1 month later...

This is probably one for PDog or Bumblebee.

Reading KenW's recent TR on PP got me searching through reports on PP from various places.

In older reports there seems to be what you might call a "nucleus" of LB's that feature. Names like Thierry, Tiara, Bobo, Sasa etc. Have these all moved onto greener pastures or was KenW, with perhaps some guidance from bumblebee, discovering the "next generation" in new hunting grounds ?.

Hi Jimmy, I was just hanging out, looking for work by day and drinking a few beers at night and not dabbling with ladyboys.

Saw Sasa at the old Candy Bar.

Think Tiara is same same Thierry and bumped into her on the street somewhere, she is a really a nice person. She mentioned she was going to go to Bangkok to get new tits as there was a problem with one of the old ones.

Bobo is out of the scene; heard she has a boyfriend.

Maybe it's time for the next generation. Lisa seems quite popular with my friends.

Mmmm Lisa seems to spend her time wandering the area around 136, going from bar to bar, she will find you before you see her. Sasa is in the new Candy bar, along with another good looking LB for those who like them err how should I put this, unpredictable. There are a few in Bar 136, the the odd one perhaps in bars I don't frequent. Pontoon from 1 am onwards seems to be where many gravitate, worth a look.

• 4 weeks later...

T

Think Tiara is same same Thierry and bumped into her on the street somewhere, she is a really a nice person. She mentioned she was going to go to Bangkok to get new tits as there was a problem with one of the old ones.

Tiara said last night that she had the doctor in Bangkok do her tits. Not sure if she was talking about the original job or the follow-up. She's nice, speaks good English, and is a bit bigger than I pictured. Not cock-size, I didn't see that. Route 67 seems to enjoy feeling her up, my guess is we'll be back there tonight.

T

Tiara said last night that she had the doctor in Bangkok do her tits. Not sure if she was talking about the original job or the follow-up. She's nice, speaks good English, and is a bit bigger than I pictured. Not cock-size, I didn't see that. Route 67 seems to enjoy feeling her up, my guess is we'll be back there tonight.

Give her my regards, damn you got me missing the place now.

After a starfish (GG) and a stinky pussy (GG), the day before, I convinced Route 67 to go for a barhop. Afternoon, we went to Walkabout in the afternoon and Stinky Pussy was there. She told me only yesterday that she comes to Walkabout looking for customers only 2 times per month. So I guess that the two days in a row she's been there will be her last for the month. :) Chatted up a 41 yo GG with giant tits but took a pass. I don't think I've ever fucked anyone that old. Nighttime brought us to St. 136 where Route 67 was stopped by Lisa, and lots of drama ensued. We went into 69 Bar and I fell in love with a GG there, but it was too early, so told her I might be back. Down the street to Bar 136 and there is a LB there named Bobo (not the famous Bobo). Thinking that this one might be worth another look, but by this time, Lisa has spotted Route 67 and there's more drama. I think Lisa has planted some tracking device inside one of Route 67's orifices, as each time he's outside, Lisa spots him.

He wants to give St. 136 a wider berth, so we head up toward St. 104 and but our thirst gets the best of us and we have to stop within 3 minutes walk . St. 118 (Dream Bar, I think) beckons with a single LB. We never really talked to the LB as I spent an hour or so with the best kisser in PP (GG, sorry) and Route 67 was having fun with Rhyana-look-alike (GG) with giant tits. I barfine my GG and the three of us head up to St. 104. Zanzi-Bar was where we ended up, as we heard there was LBs there. Didn't see any, but this is a VERY fun bar with lots of energetic, non-hassle GGs.

Back to my room with the Dream Bar girl for fun. Her pussy didn't stink, she gave a good blowjob, she was an energetic fuck and she's a really nice girl, which is above the bar set by GGs here in PP this trip.

Go ends my short stay. Next time I come here, I'll try and stay longer and build up some contacts. The lack of afternoon action is a downer for me, though.

• 2 weeks later...

Yesterday, here in Melbourne, I got some goss relevant to a joint called Sky Club in Phnom Penh.

A gathering place for LBs. It sounds like a disco, not much more, but may be interesting to some of you (especially younger FMs not yet deaf).

I Binged to find it located at 130 St, not far at all from where I was staying recently in 136 St.

My mates Bumblebee and PDogg who both know far more about PP than I do will no doubt know the joint, but through some absence in our conversations it was never mentioned. Hence my surprise yesterday when given the gen on it.

Yesterday, here in Melbourne, I got some goss relevant to a joint called Sky Club in Phnom Penh.

A gathering place for LBs. It sounds like a disco, not much more, but may be interesting to some of you (especially younger FMs not yet deaf).

I Binged to find it located at 130 St, not far at all from where I was staying recently in 136 St.

My mates Bumblebee and PDogg who both know far more about PP than I do will no doubt know the joint, but through some absence in our conversations it was never mentioned. Hence my surprise yesterday when given the gen on it.

Didn't hear about it when I was there Ken, honestly we were not keeping it a secret from you. :p