What is wrong with these Russians ?

Del1

• 2 months later...

My best experience was when I sat next to an 18 yr old blond Russian beauty on a baht bus. She was quite taken by my charm and wit, oh yeah, also my modesty, when I engaged her in conversation. She smiled a lot and spoke to me in decent English while her mom, sister, and sister's bf looked on, smiling. PDogg was impressed by my efforts.

Recently while taken PDogg's secret shortcut from Pattaya Nua to Klang, I stopped at a FamiLEE for a refreshing tasty beverage. I tried to talk to the lovely dark haired Russian chick while we were in the checkout line. She could just barely say "no English". Then I was quite surprised when she spoke to the Thai boy working behind the counter in some language other than Thai, I assume Russian, and the Thai boy answered her in the same language that she seemed to understand to her satisfaction. So my question is, with the massive influx of Russkie tourists, are Thais learning Russian now? This would be a surprise if so. I talked to a guy last night while eating dinner, from Ohio. He used to work as a translator in the US Navy. He speaks Russian and he considers it damn fucking hard to learn, much more so than Thai. So, if any Thais, eapecially a boy working in a FamiLEE to learn Russian would be pretty amazing, considering how few of their employees speak even a word of English.

My best experience was when I sat next to an 18 yr old blond Russian beauty on a baht bus. She was quite taken by my charm and wit, oh yeah, also my modesty, when I engaged her in conversation. She smiled a lot and spoke to me in decent English while her mom, sister, and sister's bf looked on, smiling. PDogg was impressed by my efforts.

This girl was smokin hot. Looked like Maria Sharpova but even prettier. :hot:

Khun Lefty did what he normally does with the Thais..............put on a big warm smile and say "Hi Honey". My man Lefty has a good rap, telling her she should be a supermodel or something like that. :crazy:

I tend to be a bit shy and not approach girls; hats off to Lefty! :hi:

Russians, I don't have a problem with them. The men are a bity brusque, maybe being from New York, I'm used to beahaviour that's a bit rude, and II've also dealt with lots of Russians since so many have moved to New York and so many play chess.

It's funny, the word in the 'hood' is this... The current fight club in these parts nowdays is the Brits & the Ruskkies, with the Brits coming off a bad second!!! So I'm for anyone smashing the crap out of our pathetic, shaven headed, fat bastard, plastic football shirt wearing ambassadors!!!

So as much as I think the Ruskkies are arrogant, borish & very badly dressed (white goes with white & then more white). I'm all for anyone 'smoking' fattie, Soi Bukhow, English larger louts... That just gives me a lovely warm feeling inside!

I always remember getting chatted up & having drinks bought for me by two middle aged, well drunk & well over weight Ruskkie tarts straight from the beach in bar in Naklua; anyway, I thought I was going to 'cop' for one of these old 'stink pots' untill they started clearing everything from the bar top & stuffing it all into their handbags, ash trays, beer mats, the lot!!!... The Thai girls behind the bar actually started arming themselves with knives, mashetties & all sorts... And I just slowly slid down the other end of the bar for a quick escape... I didn't even want to see how that one was going to turn out!

It beats me, but the Russians think they're buying the place up wholesale & taking over... Boy have they got a shock in store!.. When that situation comes on top it will have to be handled from the TOP... That one just can't go down to a street level.

Da svidAn’ya :)

I was also shocked to encounter some Russian rudeness on my most recent visit to Pattaya (November 2010). Laying in my hotel room I got to thinking about why, and of course don't know, but was intrigued by the parallel between the obvious Vulgar Boatmen presence there and in a high price luxury beach resort in Vietnam called Mui Ne. In the latter there are about 10 Russians to every 6 Vietnamese, and every 1 or 2 of every other nationality. It is open gossip knowledge that the Russian mafia run Mui Ne, apparently with the nods & winks from VNese authorities (who would all have their greasey snouts in the ruble trough).

This girl was smokin hot. Looked like Maria Sharpova but even prettier. :hot:

Khun Lefty did what he normally does with the Thais..............put on a big warm smile and say "Hi Honey". My man Lefty has a good rap, telling her she should be a supermodel or something like that. :crazy:

I tend to be a bit shy and not approach girls; hats off to Lefty! :hi:

Russians, I don't have a problem with them. The men are a bity brusque, maybe being from New York, I'm used to beahaviour that's a bit rude, and II've also dealt with lots of Russians since so many have moved to New York and so many play chess.

Well the main thing to remember is if you make any headway 1 out of 3 times, you are still an all star in baseball with that .333 batting average.

PDogg liked the Russkies playing chess so he could lure them into the dead end of playing against him. He could even beat that dude Boris Spastic I'd bet. Whatever his name was, the dude that Bobby Fischer played against. Probably taking the dirt nap by now.

I challenge anyone here to play PD ten games and even beat him once, in either speed chess or no timer between moves. He is a master at chess and totally in a zone when sitting behind the chess board. :unknw:

The only problems I had with anyone on the last trip was with a fucking Brit. Cut in front of me in line at 7-11 at around 4am and when I got pissed he looked ready to throw down. Him being about 30 and with a big mate, and me being exactly 50 and by myself, I somehow found the diplomacy needed to shut the fuck up and let him get away with being a dick. Still pisses me off though.

Anyone seen a Ruskkie in a Ladyboy Bar yet?

There was a story posted on TLF a few months ago by one of the veteran forum members, cannot recall just who, about a Russkie going into Ezy Bar early one evening. The guy that posted the story was sitting at the bar and the only other customer. Anyway, the Russkie approached him with one of the Ezy girls in tow, held up 3 fingers and pointed upstairs, as if to be affirming if it was true he could take her upstairs for 300 baht. The girl had 500 typed into her phone, and showed the Russkie and pointed to herself as if to indicate 500 more for her. The Russkie was nodding and smiling and he paid the 300 to the bar and up the stairs they went. Less than 5 minutes later, he comes running down the stairs screaming, EEK EEK Travetski Travetski!!! After he gets calmed down they give him his 300 baht back, and he immediately approaches and works out a deal with another of the Ezy girls and a few minutes later, he pays 300 to bar and takes her upstairs. In a few minutes, he is running down the stairs again, screaming EEEEK, Travetski Travestski!

He gets his 300 returned a 2nd time and only then realizes that ALL the girls in Ezy Bar are "Travetskis", and then finally leaves.

The guy who witnessed it told the story much better than I am repeating it here I am sure. But it was so funny, picturing it in one's mind, it just has to be shared.

The only problems I had with anyone on the last trip was with a fucking Brit. Cut in front of me in line at 7-11 at around 4am and when I got pissed he looked ready to throw down. Him being about 30 and with a big mate, and me being exactly 50 and by myself, I somehow found the diplomacy needed to shut the fuck up and let him get away with being a dick. Still pisses me off though.

Unfortunately everybody has problems with Brits in Thailand Mr Deepthroat (This topic could quite easily have be, "What's wrong with these Brits) And that's especially with regard to Pattaya & Samui... I keep feeling the need to appologize for them & I suppose that's what I'm doing right now... again!

I'm English myself & for me it goes way beyond the realms of embarrassment into utter humiliation witnessing the antics & behavior of these 'doughnuts'!.. You most definitely don't get to see our finest over here, that's for sure!

Totally hear what you're saying man!.. I've just turned 50 myself & evey now & again I find myself starting to 'launch' into one of these cunts... And then a 'nano' into 'take off' I hear an internal scream, shouting at me, "Shit I can't do this anymore, I'm gonna get fuckin' killed here"!!!

So perhaps its just as well 'the old guard dog's' had he's teeth pulled, otherwise I'd have been smashed right up in the air a few times by now... And at our age you really don't bounce anymore.

Wot's the world coming too I ask myself?

a true story from a ladyboy i know in sally bar jontiem.

a young russian lad walked in, aged about 15. and wanted to try a ladyboy.

all the staff were fighting amongst themselves as they wanted to shag him for free anyway, as he was young etc....

so, he chooses my friend, and starts to say how he was staying opposite in the large thani hotel with his parents, and they had only given him 500 baht to go out with.

he really wanted to try a ladyboy, but the 500 he had would also have had to cover the barfine and his drink.

but , face being face and all that shit, my friend said ok, all in for 500 as she wanted to be the one to boast she had him.

he then pulls out five 1000 baht notes and says, here....one hundred, two hundred , etc......

my friend grabs the lot and says no problem, it is enough, i pay bar and your drink, lets go upstairs.

• Upvote 3

i think you can guess which lb i mean leftman.

i dont want to name her on here, as even she didnt tell the other staff the truth.

she told them he paid 500.

on a seperate note,

the amount of russians on jontiem beach this year is a fuckin joke.

i stopped going in the end.

what was once a gay beach, is now a family beach. kids with balls and all sorts of shit.

always amazed me when a russian couple would choose to sit in between 6 or 7 single guys lying alone in g-strings.

and it wasnt just me who got up to move away from the shit this year.

I'm afraid it is gonna get worse before it gets better too Anthony. There could likely be a steady flow of Russkies all year long. No low season for Pattaya in general, just for the bars.

I think they should just allow Russian women between 18 and 30 to come here, and make all the rest of them stay in Cossackville. :spiteful:

• 2 weeks later...

I saw 2 guys disappear upstairs at La Bamba with Cindy and her friend only to come back down a little too quickly again .

We got the full story of Cindy once they had bade a hasty retreat .

The girls had told them upstairs they were ladyboys , apparently they didn't get it nor spoke a word of English so the girls got their cocks out so there could be little doubt .

Hence the quick exit for the ex comrades .

I also heard a lot of stories of ladyboys giving BJs to Russians who hadn't a clue about their gender , apparently the Russians being a bit green around the gills would overpay for the privilege .

At least under Communism they had a decent education program :unsure:

• Upvote 1

Russians are mean and I would prefer not to cross paths with them ever again, another reason I could probably never live in the Pattaya area; they have taken over Phuket also.

Part of the reason I live where I do is because they don't make it out this far and in a perfect world they will always stay in the more touristy places.

Never used to see 'em in 1999 when I first came here; me thinks these people should all get down on their knees and send a prayer of thanks to Mikhail Gorbachev.

• 3 years later...

Used to see a lot of them at the Foodland in Jomtien, oftentimes young ladies who were extremely attractive.  But, as is their way, very off-putting and not very friendly, whether age 18 or 68.

The TAT wanted 'quality tourists' to displace the Yanks and British hooligans - in return they got Indians and Arabs and Russians, and now more than even Chinese people who apparently don't follow the rules.  Good trade?