Winterjourney 2012/2013 XXXV Pattaya

Pattaya day 5

In the morning I had to change hotel as Sunshine had only a room for four nights, I moved over to nearby Eastiny Hotel, there I got a two rooms suite for 2500 Bhat, so cheaper as the room in the Sunshine.But I had soon to learn that they only allowed female visitors, ladyboys were not admitted.Too late as I had moved in already !
The rest of the day was not much different from the forgoing, a few hours on the beach and in the afternoon I went again to Soi Bukhao. I had some problems to find the little massage parlor again, in daylight it looked all different and I missed the Neon sign and most of all I had forgotten the name.There was no trace of Champagne either.
Two hours later I tried again my luck and found her standing outside looking for me.
This time she even did not pretend to start a massage but went straight on to my crown juwels.
She only wanted oralsex and refrained from fucking and she finished after a few minutes (or even seconds ?) in my mouth.Unfortunately she did not allow any pics inside , I had to do that outside in front of her little place.
On my way back another beer at Pooks Bar,Hob hung again on me, got her ladydrink and then I went back to my hotel. Actually I had planned only a little nap but when I woke up it was already midnight: A few seconds I was thinking to go out once more but then I was overcome by sleep and in a few seconds I was gone.