Miss International Queen 2013, Nov. 1/13 Pattaya

rxpharm

Time for the annual Miss International Queen 2013 contest!

If you are in Bangkok Oct 29 or Pattaya for Nov 1 - and have deep pockets, think about catching the contest. You'll see lovely TS from several countries competing for the crown!

mitq13.jpg

Ok, we have photos of all the contestants now, plus you can register and vote for your favorite candidate!

http://www.ripleysthailand.com/th/index.php

post-289-0-50481000-1382081406_thumb.jpg

post-289-0-90701000-1382081410_thumb.jpg

post-289-0-98741400-1382081418_thumb.jpg

Like the looks of No. 6 SERI FUJINOMIYA from Japan and No. 19 ARISA from South Korea.

• Upvote 2

My personal Top 3 would be all three contestants from the Land of the Rising Sun.

If forced to choose, I'd go with #12.

However, politically, the Top 3 would never come from Japan.

Would you like to stay in the same same hotel as these beauties?

Here's where they've stayed in prior years:

http://www.asiahotelandtravel.com/index.php?/topic/3-pattaya-accommodation/?p=316

Have a great time RX, I know you have always enjoyed these shows.

The one time I went [and we met!] I believe some girl from India won; and again, no snickering from the peanut gallery, she was pretty damn cute!

IMO  Thai's should not be allowed to compete in this, they have their own pageants and frankly it's too easy for them to win.  And for the record I will take number 11 from Peru, number 19 from South Korea and the girl from Myanmar [27] gets extra credit for even trying; it can't be easy being a ladyboy in a police state. 

• 2 weeks later...

route67, hubris - can sometimes bite you in the ass :biggrin: .

Marcelo Ohio #16, the winner from Brazil, with 1st runner up Shantelle D'Marco #20, from USA, right, 1st runner up and Nethnapada Kanrayanon #9, from Thailand, left, 2nd runner up. This is the first time Brazil has won the contest.

i-7LjcRP4-L.jpg

• Upvote 2

• 6 months later...

Can anyone confirm that the date for 2014 Miss International Queen is Friday October 31st please. I have done a google but  getting conflicting dates. I want to make sure I am in town for both the water polo competition with the Miss International queen contest. Thanks

• Upvote 1

The official date for MIQ 2014 is not yet announced - but the date you mentioned is probably a tentative date. It has moved around a bit in the past due to broadcast reasons. If you want you can contact Tiffany Show via the MIQ website, if you need to know sooner. I think the official date will likely be announced soon..

• Upvote 2

I received this email back in January hence the LadyBoy Water Volley ball is on the 1st November.

opm@tiffany-show.co.th

Thank you for your email. Miss International Queen 2014 is scheduled to be on Friday, 7th November 2014 at Tiffany's Show Theatre, Pattaya at 21.00 hrs. Tickets are available at THB 2,800 (VIP) and THB 1,800 (Mezzanine). For booking, please contact +6638421700 or res@tiffany-show.co.th. We thank you for your interest in Miss International Queen 2014. Yours sincerely, Tiger.
  • Upvote 2