Zanzibar in Siem Riap

Ernesto

are there any news about Zanzibar in Siem Riap ?

At my last visit (2009) I found a bunch of nice femboys there,I would like to repeat my visit in SR but want to make sure before where I can find ladyboys today nt loosing any time by search.

Thanks for all information

Pictures: the femboys from Zanzibar

post-4016-0-88620000-1381650929_thumb.jp

post-4016-0-12867200-1381650986_thumb.jp

post-4016-0-33376100-1381651005_thumb.jp

post-4016-0-32684200-1381651029_thumb.jp

post-4016-0-75412300-1381651067_thumb.jp

post-4016-0-60377400-1381651095_thumb.jp

• Upvote 2

I haven't been to Siem Reap in two years. 

The big change is they now have a Ladyboy Cabaret with 90 performers so at least there are ladyboys in the city.

http://www.rosanabroadway.com/

I only stumbled across a few P4P bars. I think one was Zanzibar, on a big wide street, and there were no ladyboys, just a bunch of rather unattractive GGs.  Maybe I'm confused because I see you found plenty of femboys there!   :biggrin:

Late at night, around midnight there are ladyboys on the dark benches by the river.  From Pub Street just walk a few blocks to the river.

In 2011, Siem Reap did not appear to be a good hunting ground but perhaps things have changed with the cabaret.  I would imagine you can get phone numbers outside after the show.

Happy hunting Ernesto!  :drinks:

• Upvote 1

There is another place called something "sand" (blue sand maybe )where u might find a few and as much as I looked (and hoped) I never found any sitting down at the river but I also didn't check past around 1 or 1:30 am at the latest (thought that would be late enough) btw this was just back in March

Ernesto,

I was there about 3 months ago and an LB took me to the Hip Hop club. I saw about 5 or 6 nice LB's sitting at the tables outside - they were in mixed groups of guys and girls and did not look like they were P4P.

https://foursquare.com/v/hip-hop-discotheque/4f256264e4b0dc27ba65d7ac

The LB also said she frequents Blue Sands.

2-3 P4P's  aroound Pub Street.

Ernesto,

I was there about 3 months ago and an LB took me to the Hip Hop club. I saw about 5 or 6 nice LB's sitting at the tables outside - they were in mixed groups of guys and girls and did not look like they were P4P.

https://foursquare.com/v/hip-hop-discotheque/4f256264e4b0dc27ba65d7ac

The LB also said she frequents Blue Sands.

2-3 P4P's  aroound Pub Street.

I absolutely loved Club Hip Hop two years ago, but I never found a ladyboy inside unless I took her inside myself.  Great music, high energy, and very young Asian crowd...just right for an old perv like me...And for those 2nd Amendment fans...I absolutely love the "No Guns Allowed" sign at the entrance....made me feel right at home being originally from South Central LA...lol.

Cheers,

I absolutely loved Club Hip Hop two years ago, but I never found a ladyboy inside unless I took her inside myself.  Great music, high energy, and very young Asian crowd...just right for an old perv like me...And for those 2nd Amendment fans...I absolutely love the "No Guns Allowed" sign at the entrance....made me feel right at home being originally from South Central LA...lol.

Cheers,

Randiuno,

Apparently, there is an important distinction between outside and inside at Hip Hop. The LB I was with told me that LB's could sit outside and have a drink but could not go inside to the actual disco part alone. We just sat outside which, as you know, is a really pleasant area anyway. As I mentioned, the LB's I saw weren't P4P, so it may be hit-and-miss in terms of when/if they are around on any given night.

Cheers

Is club hip hop on /near Pub street ?

On the far side of the river from Pub Street and the market...I think the closest bridge is the one near the Ta Prom Hotel. But just jump on a moto, and say Club Hip Hop and you will be there in two minutes for $1.

Cheers,

Now Zone 1 and Triangle...those two clubs were down some back alley, and I knew as a newbie to Cambo I was taking my life into my own hands...loved every minute of it!

Randiuno,

Apparently, there is an important distinction between outside and inside at Hip Hop. The LB I was with told me that LB's could sit outside and have a drink but could not go inside to the actual disco part alone. We just sat outside which, as you know, is a really pleasant area anyway. As I mentioned, the LB's I saw weren't P4P, so it may be hit-and-miss in terms of when/if they are around on any given night.

Cheers

I think it was the same rule for Pub Street actually. I had a very enjoyable dinner at the Red Piano with my ladyboy friend one night, but I know she would not have been welcome without my presence...

If you want a night tour, just go to Mikey's night bar and get one of the moto drivers to take you around to all the clubs. There is quite a scene...my favorite club was the zone 1...I would sit in a raised leather chair in a corner overlooking the dance floor and smoking my Cubano, while the local Cambodians did there circle dance...love the circle dance to cambo pop music...

Getting nostalgic now...

P.S. Would love to know if Lisa is still in Siem Reap...She was an absolute doll.

post-743-0-47662200-1382068968_thumb.jpg

post-743-0-92534500-1382069061_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

When I was in SR five years ago there were some LBs on Pub Street. Not unusual to see one or two in Temple Club. Apparently there were some theft problems, etc and they were kicked out of Pub Street. Some started hanging out just beyond the barricades that block off the ends of Pub Street. From the sound of things it is still the same.

I was impressed by how many security guys they had a Zone One. A fight broke out in the parking lot and the mass of security sprang into action.