La Bamba: What's Up?

bumblebee

Yay, thanks for that my good buddy 4:17, you have certainly redeemed yourself. A phone call has gone in to the JTAT (Jimslim Tactical Assault Team) and as we speak they are beating a hasty retreat from your front door, with their chappys safely back in their underdrawers.

• Upvote 1

Is this Nancy the one of the big cock fame and was around PATTAYA a few years ago. Will looks stunning.

Yes, indeed she is. She is in La Bamba most nights and is part of the full-time staff. And she's a sweetheart. But as you can guess, she's a popular girl and is often barfined early. The same could be said of Wil; she's a sweety, a beauty, and often barfined.  :drinks:

Yay, thanks for that my good buddy 4:17, you have certainly redeemed yourself. A phone call has gone in to the JTAT (Jimslim Tactical Assault Team) and as we speak they are beating a hasty retreat from your front door, with their chappys safely back in their underdrawers.

Ah. That's too bad. I had Nancy, Kung, Moo and Lights Out Janet here, primed and ready for a counter backdoor assault. :happy0148:

Just think of the movie we could have made about the assault: Zero Fap 30. 5555

Loving the new La Bamba thread and all the information associated, including pics of the rooms. I wonder who this moderator fella calling himself La Bamba is, and who has rented room 43 long term. Hmmmmm it's a poser. My guess is he is a right gobshite whoever he is!!!

• Upvote 2

Nice to see that La Bamba has a more permanent Fairy Godfather.........

I really hope that the recent move to a venue, that includes rooms for rent, will be a new start for the La Bamba team

I personally have always had a soft spot for the bar and still reckon that it is one of the best run and friendly lounge bars in town.  When Frank started 131, with Sam, the intent was a smaller copy of Guess bar.

When Frank left Sam was caught short - he discovered he owned very little for his investment. I did the audit. Frank could sell snow to Eskimos.

The decision was made to start fresh - La Bamba was born. Sam had some interesting experiences. Previous partner stripped the bar and took off. Only a police notice, barring her from the premises, and a 1 month closure enabled Sam to reopen. She held the various licenses but, fortunately, no the lease.

Nok now became the licensee, mamasan and cashier.

Sam gradually lost interest in the bar and basically went silent. He just stopped communicating.

5 months of accounts were unpaid and the bank book could not be renewed as it was in Sam's name.

After 3 years Nok had a choice - take over Sam's expiring lease or quit. She carried on with much encouragement from Ciobha and so many others. Her concern was that Sam could reappear at any time and reclaim fixtures and fittings.

Nok needed someone to share some of the responsiblity and help her. Annie joined the team. Annie is a tough cookie with a level head and has known Nok (and Nancy) for years. She is a huge calming influence and a bastion of support to Nok - like a big sister.

November 2012 dealt an even more cruel blow - the landlord wanted a 67% increase in rent and further key money. LaBamba was on the brink of needing to close - no cashflow and an exorbitant rent.

A miracle occured as then an alternative venue in the same Soi was found.

Nok has been through a tough period never knowing what her future may hold. Now the move finally breaks any ties, with the past, and she can look forward to operating her own bar and Guest House.

Nok and her staff have a unique opportunity - many bars are struggling with shorter High Season and lower, slower Low season so any new stream of income is a huge bonus.

Most Thai operated bars have poor visibilty on the Forums as the Thai operators seem incapable of updating forums.

Having 4.17 to help promote is fantastic. In the past they relied on their customers and 'friends' to post on their behalf.

I wish LaBamba, Nok, Annie and all her team all the success that they really do really deserve.

• Upvote 5

Attention newberts and Facebook addicts. : 

While the La Bamba girls have access to the La Bamba Facebook page, it is usually going to be lil' ole' me posting and answering questions/emails, at least for the time being going forward. 

I've already had to explain this to several gentleman who wanted to know which ladyboy I was and could they go with me when they came to Pattaya. :rofl:

For the record I'm not a ladyboy and I can't pull off drag very well (and have the pictures to prove it). So please save your romantic ardor for the ladies when you get here in person. 

• Upvote 2

Oh I dont know 4:17, a lick of make up, mini skirt and tottering heels, there may be a few BM's who would have a crack. Big Tel springs to mind (only kidding buddy).

Thanks for the insight Rossco, and dont be a stranger to the forum. But you did eliminate the important part, and I think everyone should be aware, that Rossco was instrumental in this whole new venue happening. Without his groundwork and size 9's up a few backsides, La Bamba could be in a diiferent position than it is in now.

So I raise my Guinness to Rossco and 4:17 that my favourite lil watering hole is going from strength to strength. :drinks:

• Upvote 1

I can't imagine Sam trying to reclaim his property...That doesn't seem like Sam at all...

I never identified with La Bamba for some reason...Nor with 131 and certainly not with Stringfellows...

I guess I ain't a 13-1 guy...

That's not to say that I never barfined a ladyboy or two out of those bars...cause I did...I just never found

my comfort level in La Bamba...But I know that I am in a minority...Probably a minority of one...

I truly do wish them well and every success in their new Armless-Legless surrounds...

And on my return I will wander by for a drink or two...You can count on that...

Kahuna

I agree that it would not be in Sam's nature but it was just how Nok thought about things - she can be a bit of a worrier.

She saw TV, Fridge, A/C units, Bar, HiFi, Security as all big ticket items that were possibly not hers.

Look forward to seeing you in the Legless La Bamba - we can go Google the Noodle.....

I have probably been to the 'new' La Bamba more in the last few weeks than I had to the old one in the last 6 months.

There is definitely something far more inviting and relaxing about the new venue, although it is hard to put your finger on exactly why that is. Perhaps some finer nuances regarding the layout or the long bar down one side. Whatever it is it works and I like it alot. It also seems to have re-invigorated the girls too, they appear happier and more relaxed and the place has a more social feel to it.

Oh I dont know 4:17, a lick of make up, mini skirt and tottering heels, there may be a few BM's who would have a crack. Big Tel springs to mind (only kidding buddy).

Thanks for the insight Rossco, and dont be a stranger to the forum. But you did eliminate the important part, and I think everyone should be aware, that Rossco was instrumental in this whole new venue happening. Without his groundwork and size 9's up a few backsides, La Bamba could be in a diiferent position than it is in now.

So I raise my Guinness to Rossco and 4:17 that my favourite lil watering hole is going from strength to strength. :drinks:

Ciobha you know me too well   :biggrin:

I'll second your toast also, by raising my glass of Red to Rossco and 4:17  may La Bamba indeed go from strength to strength.   :drinks:

Oh I dont know 4:17, a lick of make up, mini skirt and tottering heels, there may be a few BM's who would have a crack. Big Tel springs to mind (only kidding buddy). ...

No way, dude. I've heard tales of why he's called "Big" Tel ... :rofl:

Speaking of which, thanks for the kind words, Big Tel. :drinks:

By the way ladies and gentleman, La Bamba has a Facebook page; you can keep up with the girls and whatnot over there, too.

And the new website should be up by the end of next week, if not before. And if you are at Sensations tonight, Nok and some of the girls will be stopping by to wish the birthday girl a happy birthday. ... 

The girls were at Sensations last night for Tata's party. Nancy was looking super hot in a simple pair of jeans and a black t-shirt. She was the most passable I ever saw her with that girl next door look. To Sensations' credit it was apparent that all the girls feel relaxed and very much at home there.

The girls were at Sensations last night for Tata's party. ...

Actually Tata stopped in last weekend to see Nok and the girls and invite them to her party; her and Nok are old friends, and her and Jen are former coworkers, I believe, if memory servers. In fact Nancy and some of the other girls often stop in there late some nights to shoot pool with their friends. ...

A recent early Saturday night in La Bamba ... 

Jen of the prodigious posterior preparing the offerings to Buddha prior to opening ... 

post-3552-0-47206000-1359302665_thumb.jp

Ms. Ying at the beginning of the night ... 

post-3552-0-71129500-1359302673_thumb.jp

post-3552-0-18690500-1359302682_thumb.jp

Sindy and Jen comparing poles ... er, yeah ... 

post-3552-0-47709300-1359302689_thumb.jp

post-3552-0-03253500-1359302697_thumb.jp

Nancy flirting with you on Facebook ... 

post-3552-0-46975100-1359302704_thumb.jp

Mistress Nok ... 

post-3552-0-69748400-1359302709_thumb.jp

... and a sleeping beauty: Miss Ying at the end of the night ... 

post-3552-0-84687600-1359302714_thumb.jp

• Upvote 1

I can't wait til there website is up. Was there last week and meet the most beautiful ladyboy I have seen by the name of View, its pronounced that way but not sure if thats how it's spelled. I'm back in California now and I can't wait to get back to pattaya again. If anyone sees her tell her Sam is thinking about her.

• Upvote 2