La Bamba: What's Up?

bumblebee

The spiral staircase leads to what will be Annie's room; Annie, for those of you don't know, is Nok's cousin and has been helping run the bar/de facto assistant mamasan/caretaker for some time now. Like Nok she's a veteran of the Family chain of bars up Naklua way and an awesome person.

And as for Ms. Wil, I actually stood next to her yesterday while we were both in bare feet ... *cough* ... and she is actually about an inch or so shorter than me, so that puts her around 5'8" or 5'9" -- 1.72 to 1.73 meters, let's say. Of course she loves those ginormous crazy high heels while on the clock.

Just took individual staff photos on behalf of Nok, incidentally. Will be posting those here and on the Facebook page in the coming week. ...

• Upvote 1

I popped into La Bamba last night for the first time since the move.   I was very impressed with all they have done in such a short space of time.    I am sure lots of things will keep being reviewed as things settle in and funds allow for uplifting of the rooms etc etc.    But as I say, very nice and the usual low key La Bamba service.

It has been almost a week now brother 4:17, and promised pictorial perverted paradise has not been forthcoming :cray::aggressive:

Failure to comply within the next few days will result in Jimslim going round your house and wanking through your letterbox. :jackoff:  

Is that the same technique that gynecologists use to decorate their hallways.

I shall endeavor to spend some time with her prior to your arrival Sam, sharing with her my enthusiasm for you and ensuring your landing will be countenanced as the bright spot on young Wil's social calendar. 

That's the kind of guy I am. I'll be your Advance Wingman as it were.

Before you try to twist this gesture of goodwill into something sinister, let me rebuke you of any idea that I'll be meeting with Wil out of any desire for personal (penile) gain. 

Deepthroat, You are a prince.

It has been almost a week now brother 4:17, and promised pictorial perverted paradise has not been forthcoming :cray::aggressive:

Failure to comply within the next few days will result in Jimslim going round your house and wanking through your letterbox. :jackoff:  

Sorry mate, you know I'm a school boy again these days, and have to keep up with my studies. Plus the mamasan has the right of first refusal -- or whatever the jargon was back when I used to get paid to do this sort of thing -- prior to publication. However she is going to be looking at them early tonight, so if not tomorrow then Sunday they shall be posted.

As for Jim coming around and wanking in my letter box, well that would be a good thing. Give my neighbros something else to gossip about, and maybe they won't think it's such a big deal the first time I strut down the soi with a ladyboy in tow. :biggrin: Of course most of the sweet ole dears are in bed long before I get home on a night out ... :ph34r:

New Poles at the New La Bamba!

You heard it here first; brought to you live, as it happens. From my lips to your ears ... and every other broadcast news cliche.

And no, when I say poles, I'm not talking about new staff. *rim shot* ... Thank you ladies and germs. I'll be here all week.

No, for those of you lamenting the dancers' poles at the old La Bamba, fear not. Even as I type these words, two poles are being installed in the new La Bamba. No more dancing on the coffee table for Nancy. ...

post-442-0-40317500-1358489854_thumb.jpg

post-442-0-02487500-1358489861_thumb.jpg.

• Upvote 1

Yeah! Looks like they'll be ready when I drop in to meet Wil next week to tell her about how wonderful Sam is and just generally work on softening her up for him.

And no - I won't be softening her up "that way". I'll be a true gentleman and wingman. No hanky panky. Cross my black little heart.

Yeah! Looks like they'll be ready when I drop in to meet Wil next week to tell her about how wonderful Sam is and just generally work on softening her up for him.

And no - I won't be softening her up "that way". I'll be a true gentleman and wingman. No hanky panky. Cross my black little heart.

Prick

Prick

Hey whoa now - what sort of attitude is that? 

Maybe I'll have to consider "breaking her in" instead of being the gallant gentleman if that's the thanks I get for resisting such enormous temptation on behalf of a buddy.

Sheesh. Don't go acting all "Lung"on me all of a sudden.    :mad0216:

Innard-resting that you mention my real good friend Unc. I've asked him to get on down to Pattaya the day before your arrival and BF Will until I get there. Since he is a "real good" friend he will oblige. As a "real good" friend he promises not to lay a finger on her. 

Unc,

I hope you will be in Pattaya for the GOTC lll and especially February 05th for your birthday. We'll have a whopping good time. 

Luvvly jubbly, cheers for that BB. I am glad you have yer finger on the pulse, as my former friend now disowned (4:17) has failed to keep his promise.

Fuck those guys Ciobha, I'll show you what a real friend does. I just checked online and booked a flight, the soonest I could get was Tuesday evening. I'll get to Patts on Thursday and take some pics for you. 

Okay, Ciobha, et al. Here's the first batch; more to come:

First up, the mamasan with the mostess (not to mention her own bar): Nok:

post-3552-0-33227400-1358794105_thumb.jp

Next up to bat, the always lovely and talented Sindy:

post-3552-0-58942100-1358794048_thumb.jp

You know why Nancy is famous (because she's lovely, mai chai?):

post-3552-0-01588300-1358794057_thumb.jp

Let's not forget the Laos Princess, she of the bodacious botty, Ms. Jen:

post-3552-0-69990600-1358794118_thumb.jp

And keeping it in the family is Nok's niece Wil, she of the legs that go on forever:

post-3552-0-89590800-1358794074_thumb.jp

That's the current full-time five. There are currently several freelancers often hanging about, as usual, however they are reluctant to be named/photographed, for the um, usual reasons. *cough, cough* 555

That is, except for young Ms. Ying, who may just have the most pert little bum La Bamba:

post-3552-0-95037200-1358794089_thumb.jp

BTW, you may have heard my alter ego refer to her as Jing, but Nokky corrected me the other night, it's Ying.

Clicken to embiggen them photos, of course.

More to come, including some shots of the rooms and more shots of the new bar ...

• Upvote 5