La Bamba: What's Up?

bumblebee

• 2 weeks later...

The 3 girls that moved from LaBamba to Baby Boom were Nanny, Pinky and Poppy.

Pinky was back at LaBamba last week, but just freelancing, according to Nok. Luk/Lucky has moved home for a long stay after a fall out with Nok, unfortunately. I hope they can sort out their differences as she was a fine member of staff,imo. The new girl is called Belle, and is Nok's neice. Doesn't smile or talk much, but has mastered the art of walking in 10 inch heels.

On that subject, I asked Nancy one night, what the name of the new girl was?

"New Girl" she replied. Yes, I said, what is her name? "New Girl" she said again quite puzzled!!!. I know she is a new girl, but what is her name,ffs??

Nancy thought for a few seconds, then laughed in her inimmitable way - "I don't know"

Still my favourite Pattaya bar, but ymmv.

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...

I liked the fish too SLBT.

@ The grown ups... I had a cartoon of Nok on one of the earlier pages of this thread & it's now disapeared!? Any chance of letting me know why its been removed please?

If you've had to get rid of something that I may have said, then I can perfectly well understand that... But a naughty cartoon :mad0235: ??? That's so philistine.

And If you're worried about upsetting anyone's sensitivities, I actually emailed the pic to Nok... She doesn't have a problem with it, so I really don't think that it constitutes any defermation of character... At any rate, I think half of us on here may well have defiled that already! :shok:

:hi:

@ The grown ups... I had a cartoon of Nok on one of the earlier pages of this thread & it's now disapeared!? Any chance of letting me know why its been removed please?

:shok:

:hi:

My guess is that the pic is NOT on THIS thread Unc.

I certainly wouldn't remove a Lung masterpiece! :happy0065::happy0148::party0049::happy0064:

I seem to recall that it's on one of the Deep Throat Top 20 Preliminary threads either Group A, B, C, or D whichever group Nok was in.

I certainly wouldn't remove a Lung masterpiece! :happy0065::happy0148::party0049::happy0064:

I seem to recall that it's on one of the Deep Throat Top 20 Preliminary threads either Group A, B, C, or D whichever group Nok was in.

Yup here it is here, great cartoon Lung.

Still my favourite Pattaya bar

I must say it is mine so far as well, although I have only been around here for a week or so and have yet to see all the places; I have been in 5 though and this was the best for sure. I like the fact they keep their music down so people can converse, and also that the girls in there left me alone. As I mentioned in the thread about Nancy, some guys like this and some don't; my buddies were put off by it, whereas for myself I like choosing someone and calling her over, not being mobbed by 5 or more girls, half of whom probably won't be my type.

I am here for a while and will give a rundown soon on all the bars in a trip-report style post, once I have hit 'em all; for all intents and purposes I am a rookie here, as Jenny Star and Linda Bar are the only ones left standing from when I used to come around, so I can give an unbiased, new guy perspective to the place. Low season now also, buyers market!

• Upvote 2

The not hassling customers policy seems to be the standard operating procedure in La Bamba. As you say Jaidee, some guys like it, some don't, some tend to think it is because of a total lack of interest on the part of the girls, and move on elsewhere quickly. If only there was a happy medium between hassling and showing interest, that would be almost perfect, but I won't hold my breath waiting for that to happen in LOS.

Yup here it is here, great cartoon Lung.

http://www.ladyboyre...os/page__st__36

Oh, shit... I don't quite know how to start appologizing... Whoops, sorry lads, what a gastly mistake! That's pretty embarassing :sorry::fool:

for all intents and purposes I am a rookie here,

You a "rookie"? 5555 as I think you've probably seen and done more in the LOS LB scene than most of us ever will be able to,your being to modest here 5555, JK Jaidee,and I can't wait for the TR!

Thanks in advance,

Iceberg :biggrin:

Oh, shit... I don't quite know how to start appologizing... Whoops, sorry lads, what a gastly mistake! That's pretty embarassing :sorry::fool:

Not a problem Lung, I have once or twice gone looking for stuff and was sure it was in one thread and got frustrated when I could not find it, and eventually realised it was elsewhere. One of the problems of being a regular poster, loosing track of stuff on occasion.

I like La bamba,and for sure i will allways go there when i am in pattaya.

For me Nok she is a fantastic hostess there ,i might say that she is more friendly to all her customers in the bar than the other girl their....and she is my friend

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

finished up here till almost 5 am had the crack with Steve Stringfellows and Jimbo C & D and a few other lads thanks for a great night Nancy took me home and was a real sweetie a fine ending to a great weekend just about recovered if I didn't get to various other bars am sorry so much fun,,girls, so little time.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Popped into LaBamba late last night and am quite impressed with the talent.

Nancy has style for sure!

Ice caught my eye, I think she's a new addition to the staff but perhaps the regulars know for sure.

She reminds me of Ning exCorner a bit but with lots more hormones. Great bod and an extremely intriguing smile. :hot: