La Bamba: What's Up?

bumblebee

38 minutes ago, Pdoggg said:

Ciobha might have more info but I thought ladyboys are now occupying all the rooms and none are available.

Thanks for the info...last time I was in Pattaya was in 2012...at la bamba and had fun..I usually stay in BKK ...but this time I wish a comeback

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
On 2/11/2012 at 4:41 AM, bumblebee said:

post-106-074463100 1328931612.jpg

post-106-090284100 1328931617.jpg

Hi all :) 

Funny, didn't expect to see her again someday. Just came across your forums. 

I was there in  2018 and walked through that soi regularly to go to my condo. 

Someday that tall LB, Jennifer, was there and somehow caught me, caught my attention, got me in for a drink. 

After a bit of conversation, in which she made me pretty shy, she seduced me in going over to some place where she ended up on top of me, and slided her quite long sized (5.5 or 6 ? ) , downward curved shaft deep in me... She said she loved how small I am and that it's like pussy to her, and she F*ed my butt for quite a while, almost an hour I think... 

Good times :P 

• Like 5

2 hours ago, barforth said:

I believe the bar should've opened this evening, as I was with Jelee at about 6pm and she had only just found this out herself, typical Thai organisation and she lives above the bar, go figure?

Yep, originally they planned for Friday reopening due to having to put the implemented new processes and procedures in place, but in typical Thai fashion changed their minds at the last minute and decided to open today. The girls are eager to get back to work (Jennifer included), I just wonder where the cussomers will come from?

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Not too far of the mark Barforth - the girls are splitting their time between the bars. Nok has taken over interim ownership of Red Poppy Bar (and Beach Bar next door) and due to lack of staff some of the La Bamba girls work out of here now. La Bamba remains as is for the time being, but no telling what the future will hold.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Sindy has just confirmed to me that La Bamba is no more. Nok has finally abandoned it and is now running the Red Poppy Bar across the street as a sole project. Rent and bils in La Bamba were much too high, so she probably wisely decided to get out at the first opportunity. The girls living above the bar have been given until the end of the week to vacate their rooms and clear out. I was sent some pics by Sindy of her gathering all her clothes and belonging and putting them into bags ready to move (must say her room at the top of the building was actually very impressive when seen without all the clutter).

A lot of the girls will now be in total limbo - no room to move to, and no money to afford a down payment on first month rent. There apparently are no rooms going above Poppy Bar. Sad times for the staff who called La B their home for several years, and I can see many of them going ome now as they won't be able to afford rent, as they lived in La B rent free. Red Poppy Bar will be the place of work for the remaining staff who don't go home, so it will be mainly a LB bar.

I know a lot of guys stopped going to La Bamba some time ago because it was uncomfortable, and I can't blame them for that. The Red Poppy bar is much more comfortable, good outside seating area for those of us who like that, Pool Table and sports on TV inside, so it could be abetter deal for customers in the long run, when tourists are allowed back in the country!!

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

not nice to hear about the closure. not my fave bar but  an original well-known name. i suspect the first LB bar i ever visited....am i right it was originally across the street from where it is now?

But just one of many doomed i fear... things, as you all no doubt know...are very bad here in pattaya, and getting worse all the time..

• Like 1

12 hours ago, blind boy grunt said:

But just one of many doomed i fear... things, as you all no doubt know...are very bad here in pattaya, and getting worse all the time..

Doom and gloom from bbg?! Surely not - things must really be bad. :(

• Like 1

The end of an era in Pattaya.  One of the last remaining LB venues from most guys’ early days in town.  I first visited a week or so after it opened in its original, and some may argue better, location across the road. Good times back then.

• Like 1