La Bamba: What's Up?

bumblebee

Guest LaBambaBar

Looking at the picture, you really have turned yourself around in terms of looks in the past two weeks......

Healthy living, and the love of a good lady, old sport! (She did my make-up...)

Guest LaBambaBar

It seems the recent inclement conditions severely affected the staple diet of the Haggis flock - Lucky White Heather.

As such, there were fewer haggis for the haggis-beaters to beat, and haggis-hunters to shoot.

The result of this has been a suspension in haggis hunting until the numbers have recovered to a point where hunting will not endanger the species.

There has been a brisk trade in black-market haggis, though prices have proven prohibitive even in Scotland.

As you can imagine, haggis smugglers have been taking borderline-insane risks to get haggis out of the country, with a consequent hike in prices.

LaBambaBar is no cheap charlie, but baulks at paying outrageous sums for illegal goods.

The management and staff of La Bamba apologise to all customers for not having haggis this March 7, but trust our customers will understand why.

Great kid View, gorgeous personality and fabulous looker with it.

At the risk of sounding like a broken record, I totally agree.  View ticks all the right boxes for me. 

I usually don't care if a particular LB is still around when I return for another visit as there is so much choice in Pattaya, but she has me keeping my fingers crossed. B)

• 4 weeks later...

Perhaps you have encountered this notorious rapscallion through the years...

attachicon.giflord la bamba forum size.jpg

that, sir, is such a frighteningly accurate depiction of the lord his own self, you might have issues with those who are opposed to graven images...not to mention the likelihood of his being stopped mid-soi for a shared selfie by every tom dick and errrr dick in town.

good luck with that.

(edit to add extraneous emoticons)

:party0021::sign0181::movethatass:8P

:character00218:

• 2 weeks later...