La Bamba: What's Up?

bumblebee

You've met her , daveduke?

Yep :biggrin:

.  Her and Duke have history from when she first worked in La bamba, I'm sure he will fill you in like Pinky did to him no doubt. :biggrin:

Yeah we do have history and met on Feb 10th 2012 to be exact...lol (just looked up an old TR of mine), Pinky was a very naughty girl to me indeed on the two nights I spent with her, she was fantastic and horny as hell  :happy0065:

post-136-0-90444400-1424653784_thumb.jpg

post-136-0-87194000-1424653809_thumb.jpg

post-136-0-89421900-1424653836_thumb.jpg

Pinky was a very naughty girl to me indeed on the two nights I spent with her, she was fantastic and horny as hell  :happy0065:

She certainly was and I took her from Baby Boom when she had a stint there. She would constantly try to stick her always hard cock in you and wouldn't take no for an answer.

Not that, that was the answer I gave her     :movethatass:

She certainly was and I took her from Baby Boom when she had a stint there. She would constantly try to stick her always hard cock in you and wouldn't take no for an answer

Not that was the reason why I took Pinky the following night too :obscene:, it would have been more if I hadn't already pre-booked young May from Famous Bar for the last few days of my trip back then and I didnt want to let her down (and she didn't me either :spiteful: )

I had a few nice visits to LaBamba recently and must say there are some cracking girls at the bar these days.  Good times.

View is even more beautiful in person than her photos.  No doubt she'll be sponsored out again soon. I'd have let her drain my bank account had she only asked :man_in_love:

Had a quick drink in there Saturday, quite a few guys about for very early in the evening, and yes View does look unbelievable in the flesh.

I like how they've got the sign up behind the bar explaining what the bar's MO is, hopefully cuts out guys reporting back on the forum a few days later that the girls left them alone etc.

I like how they've got the sign up behind the bar explaining what the bar's MO is, hopefully cuts out guys reporting back on the forum a few days later that the girls left them alone etc.

That sign gave me a bit of a chuckle, though it maybe working, I haven't seen any of those types of posts in a little bit. 

Maybe it's my Tom Selleck mustache or simply saying hello on the way in, but I I never experienced the feeling of being ignored. Even though most remain outside as advertised there was always the clatter of high heels on tile of someone following me through the door.  They'd set me up with a drink and stay around for a chat if desired. Would even get a few drive byes to say hello.  All very hassle free and enjoyable.

• Upvote 1

View is even more beautiful in person than her photos.  No doubt she'll be sponsored out again soon. I'd have let her drain my bank account had she only asked :man_in_love:

Had a quick drink in there Saturday, quite a few guys about for very early in the evening, and yes View does look unbelievable in the flesh.

For those not up to speed here is who they are ranting over, can't see it myself. :rolleye0012:

post-106-0-92207500-1425287979_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

Guest LaBambaBar

No haggis this year, xyzzy - but there WILL be Scottish food.  Stay tuned for more details...

Oh, and of course, it's Scottish music from dusk 'til dawn.

:rolleye0012: