La Bamba: What's Up?

bumblebee

My money is on Coco for the ankle socks. :biggrin:

Nancy is due to visit Australia for 2 months, returning to BKK for a week or so late September, then back to Pattaya.

So I was told anyway.

yep  that's me

always making a fashion statement  ..

• 1 month later...

I'm kinda thinking about going for Patts for a short holiday instead of Bangkok this time. Was thinking of staying at La Bamba for it convenience. You know, sit at the bar in the evening and take a girl upstairs for the night. No drama for a long walk to a hotel (not sure if I can take a GG partner from outside though) Anyway, I have e-mailed to La Bamba for a reservation without any reply whatsoever. And on its website, the latest news are somewhere in late 2013. Is it OK over there?

Yuzirneym, the website is no longer in use because, well, it is a long story which I will not go into detail on, but as far as I am aware, all else is fine at La Bamba.

What email address to you send to? Sindy is the person who is currently looking after bookings from emails, and I believe she has been extremely busy this past few days. Check the email address, and resend, you should hear something within a day or two.

• Upvote 2

Dance4.gif  Nok's Birthday Party Dance4.gif

Saturday 20th September

Come & enjoy another great Party at La Bamba

:party:                                    :party:                                            :party:

• Upvote 1

Goodness gracious she is one helluva beautiful girl. So lovely. So strikingly stunning. Takes my breath away.

I had the good fortune of being in her company a number of times. She never ever said hello. Just ignored me like I was some old, fat, bald, short, and ugly guy. Then I looked in the mirror and be damned if she wasn't right. :biggrin:

However I'd imagine your cash is 'handsome' :biggrin:

Bar girls are a law unto themselves....

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

I see on Facebook that Nancy has won some sections of a pageant in Australia. Maybe some of you guys can fill us in a bit more.

I can fill you in because I was there :biggrin: ....Nancy won the first 2 categories Best National costume and Best in swimming costume.

She made the last 10 but failed to make the top 5. I think she should have been in the top 5 at least.

Cheers DK......P.S. pics borrowed

post-117-0-13833800-1413717973_thumb.jpg

post-117-0-39187400-1413717993_thumb.jpg

post-117-0-59822800-1413718026_thumb.jpg

Representing Cambodia? Thought she's Thai....

She is Thai, it's the format of the contest. Many of these contests will toss in an "international flair", by having the contestants represent various countries (even if they are not connected to it), they will also make fictional biographies to fit their newly acquired nationalities for the contest. Many of the Filipina lb pagents use this format, as do the Malaysian lb pagents.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...