October/November:The LB Scene Sweet Spot

bumblebee

As you may have noticed, Party Season is almost upon us again.  But why are so many guys coming to Los at this time of year.  It used to be Xmas/New Year that was the busy period for LB lovers, but the last few years have seen an apparent surge of guys, hitting Pattaya in particular, in the Oct./Nov window,

Maybe it has always been this way but just more noticeable nowadays because of all the parties happening and the chatter that that generates on forums.  Is it because of the cost of flights and accommodation in late December? 

I just tried to book the Mosiak for the last two weeks of November. They are full. Too bad. I usually stay there. I like the location and its discrete. No lobby, easy access, close to Soi Buckaroo, baht buses, Sunee, and Stalking Street. Anyone have other suggestions?

Thats why i booked my room at the Chow Soy well in advance (June) for my November trip, always adds to the "feel good factor" knowing that you have your favourite accommodation  sorted for your trip imho

I just tried to book the Mosiak for the last two weeks of November. They are full. Too bad. I usually stay there. I like the location and its discrete. No lobby, easy access, close to Soi Buckaroo, baht buses, Sunee, and Stalking Street. Anyone have other suggestions?

baan dok mai just around corner not in same class as mosiak worth a look if your stuck

• Upvote 1

baan dok mai just around corner not in same class as mosiak worth a look if your stuck

Thanks. This place was recommended by another BM earlier. I checked it out online. They only have a standard room available. Have you stayed there and if so, what was your experience. You can PM me if you wish so as not to bore the others.

Thanks. This place was recommended by another BM earlier. I checked it out online. They only have a standard room available. Have you stayed there and if so, what was your experience. You can PM me if you wish so as not to bore the others.

sorry mate have not stayed there , just looked on agoda map because do not know that

area very well .

I had booked the Baan Dok Mai (superior loom) for 4 nights in November myself but cancelled after re-routing my trip to take in Manila before flying to the LOS

Warwick the owner is a really sound guy so I would recommend a punt at staying there Sam

btw, whats your dates?, will be good sharing a beer with you mate :drinks:

I had booked the Baan Dok Mai (superior loom) for 4 nights in November myself but cancelled after re-routing my trip to take in Manila before flying to the LOS

Warwick the owner is a really sound guy so I would recommend a punt at staying there Sam

btw, whats your dates?, will be good sharing a beer with you mate :drinks:

They only had standard rooms left. I emailed Warwick and asked for a superior if it became available. We'll see what happens. I am trying for November 20-30 but I cannot confirm the dates yet. All is booked but I may have to abort at the last moment due to work. And you? When are you there?

They only had standard rooms left. I emailed Warwick and asked for a superior if it became available. We'll see what happens. I am trying for November 20-30 but I cannot confirm the dates yet. All is booked but I may have to abort at the last moment due to work. And you? When are you there?

Pattaya... 19th November - 2nd Dec

Excellent SS, looks like I can get a couple of drinkies in as well with you. I'm in on 26 Nov at R-con Blue Ocean. Looking forward to finding where you relocating the Consulate to this time.

It will be great to see you again Mr. Wombat. I trust your ankle has fully healed. I looked into the R-con Blue Ocean and they too are completely booked. 

• 3 weeks later...