Winterjourney 2013/2014 XXXII Pattyay

Back in Pattaya again

On sunday morning I just wanted get out of Manila but that was not easy at all.
:mad0216: There was a Thai air flight to Bangkok at 1 pm but wherefrom to get a ticket ?
I decided to do it on the off-chance and go to the airport and to try my luck there.
On the way the taxidriver showed me a little ticket office that had opened already.
The female owner was still in her pyjamas, her husband was sleeping on the floor and sleepy as she was she started her computer. After half an hour she told me that she could not book me on the one o´clock flight, that was too late but there was another flight at 8 pm. The outlook to sit seven hours at the airport was as gloomy as to go back once more to the hotel and rent a room for the daytime. So I bought a businessclass ticket for the evening flight and try to get with that still on the earlier flight and that really worked !
:happy0065: With a delay I arrived at 4,30 in Bangkok, the five o´clock Bell bus was fully booked, so I had to wait another hour but what was that compared to the frustration of the last few days !
Arriving in Pattaya I tried my luck at the Centara Beach hotel, there they had only a lousy standard room available, but on this day everything was ok for me.
The hotel had changed the owner again and is so run down that even the excellent location and the unlimited ladyboy allowance cannot compensate that anymore.
I went to a hawker stand near Walking street for a quick dinner, for all other activities I was too tired after this exhausting day.
In the morning I woke up well relaxed and full of energy, I was one day ahead schedule in Pattaya and now wanted to make out the best of the five remaining days and to forget Manila as soon as possible.
First of all I needed another hotel,I found a room at the Sunshine Hotel & Residences on Soi 8, but only for two nights and for a respectable price of 2.900 Bhat ,but at least with WIFI, pool and sea view.
After moving in the next step was due, I needed a new camera.The Sony that had been stolen in Manila was the absolute top model in the compact range for not less than 600 Euro and I wanted this type again as with my other camera I could not get the quality required but at least I had it with me, that I had learned from previous experience. In one of the shopping malls I found this camera, I laid down 22.000 Bhat and the Manila damage was compensated but unfortunately not the unreplacable loss of 80 pics.
Now still a razor, to find the right one took another hour, and then I could lie down calm on the beach. I just had now five days left to pick up some sun tan as there was not too much to see so far and I had to prove to the best and most beautiful of all girlfriends that I had also seen on this trip a beach on closer view.
After three hours in the sun, much more is not healthy anyway,I could finally devote to my Pattaya programe and that had been during the last years always the same.
To get the festival on the way I went for a massage to the "Pai-ngirn" on Soi 4 where the girls heat you up close to come, after that I could relaxed move on to Soi 6 assured of my proven steadiness and I found right Aum there in the So What Bar.
Aum is a really nice girl with whom I had experienced threesomes with changing participants.
A beer, a barfine and on to my room ! The good girl did the obligatory fotosession without any protest, she is a little exhibitionist,loves oral sex above all, as well as active as also passive,and keeps her ass still if required, what was not in this case,
today I preferred swallowing. Kissing was no question about, :love0081:  at least in my case, i dont know how she handles that with other guys, I did not ask her about that.
After she had left I had a little nap and then ,after long absence, again on Walking Street .I barely could find my way there,dozens of new places had opened, others had been closed, Russian seemed to be the colloquial language and worse of all my favourite restaurant , the Kings seafood corner , had disappeared.That had been a great place to sit in the open air and with an excellent fish and well chilled wine one could watch the mob passing by. The fat-bellied Ivans in their sleeveless shirts, with their cobwboyhats together with their just the same fat Matrjoskas where not my case at all,of course there were also some slim girls among them but the majority looked scruffy and disgusting.The numerous ladyboys who hung around looked either uninterested or were overagressive, "have loom,go shorttime, suck your cock" for much more their English was not enough and that was not enough for me either.
So back to Soi 6 where the first bars were already closing, some of them had been open since late morning,in front of Foxy bar sat a little plumpy,but nice looking and most of all friendly ladyboy, it was Bee from Isaan, just her origin was a recommendation, so I took her with me.She seemed having been dry for a while as she came rather quick and her load indicated to a longer saving programe.She stayed overnight obviously preferring an airconditioned hotel room to the place she lived.In the morning she went once more on me, of course not forgetting about herself, then we went to the hawker stands on the corner Soi 6/2nd Road and had a spicy breakfast before she left with a beaming face and 1000 Bhat. :biggrin: 

Pic 1 - 15 showing  AUM
      16-23                BEE

post-4016-0-13924500-1379509572_thumb.jp

post-4016-0-26637000-1379509596_thumb.jp

post-4016-0-64854500-1379509615_thumb.jp

post-4016-0-80885400-1379509636_thumb.jp

post-4016-0-55810100-1379509653_thumb.jp

post-4016-0-47587700-1379509694_thumb.jp

post-4016-0-49994400-1379509710_thumb.jp

post-4016-0-11033600-1379509730_thumb.jp

post-4016-0-16076500-1379509746_thumb.jp

post-4016-0-89245900-1379509765_thumb.jp

post-4016-0-23538300-1379509792_thumb.jp

post-4016-0-43080300-1379509813_thumb.jp

post-4016-0-99786000-1379509832_thumb.jp

post-4016-0-92766100-1379509876_thumb.jp

post-4016-0-77415100-1379509893_thumb.jp

post-4016-0-76115800-1379509911_thumb.jp

post-4016-0-03436600-1379509926_thumb.jp

post-4016-0-36291400-1379509953_thumb.jp

post-4016-0-02427500-1379509969_thumb.jp

post-4016-0-27503400-1379509986_thumb.jp

• Upvote 4

Nice start Ernesto. I'm not sure if that's the same Aum I met at So What Bar last year. She looks different. If it is you did better wit the pics than me. She wanted £10 (490 Baht) extra to take a couple of pics and insisted I didn't put them on the internet. And as I was leaving she called me back to say I should leave 100 Baht 'for lady cleaning loom'!

I must have looked like a newbie. She asked me when I come back. I said soon, but although I saw her in the soi a couple of times after that and she tried to get me to come in, I declined.

She is a sexy ladyboy though.

Back in Pattaya again

On sunday morning I just wanted get out of Manila but that was not easy at all.

:mad0216: There was a Thai air flight to Bangkok at 1 pm but wherefrom to get a ticket ?

I decided to do it on the off-chance and go to the airport and to try my luck there.

On the way the taxidriver showed me a little ticket office that had opened already.

The female owner was still in her pyjamas, her husband was sleeping on the floor and sleepy as she was she started her computer. After half an hour she told me that she could not book me on the one o´clock flight, that was too late but there was another flight at 8 pm. The outlook to sit seven hours at the airport was as gloomy as to go back once more to the hotel and rent a room for the daytime. So I bought a businessclass ticket for the evening flight and try to get with that still on the earlier flight and that really worked !

:happy0065: With a delay I arrived at 4,30 in Bangkok, the five o´clock Bell bus was fully booked, so I had to wait another hour but what was that compared to the frustration of the last few days !

Arriving in Pattaya I tried my luck at the Centara Beach hotel, there they had only a lousy standard room available, but on this day everything was ok for me.

The hotel had changed the owner again and is so run down that even the excellent location and the unlimited ladyboy allowance cannot compensate that anymore.

I went to a hawker stand near Walking street for a quick dinner, for all other activities I was too tired after this exhausting day.

In the morning I woke up well relaxed and full of energy, I was one day ahead schedule in Pattaya and now wanted to make out the best of the five remaining days and to forget Manila as soon as possible.

First of all I needed another hotel,I found a room at the Sunshine Hotel & Residences on Soi 8, but only for two nights and for a respectable price of 2.900 Bhat ,but at least with WIFI, pool and sea view.

After moving in the next step was due, I needed a new camera.The Sony that had been stolen in Manila was the absolute top model in the compact range for not less than 600 Euro and I wanted this type again as with my other camera I could not get the quality required but at least I had it with me, that I had learned from previous experience. In one of the shopping malls I found this camera, I laid down 22.000 Bhat and the Manila damage was compensated but unfortunately not the unreplacable loss of 80 pics.

Now still a razor, to find the right one took another hour, and then I could lie down calm on the beach. I just had now five days left to pick up some sun tan as there was not too much to see so far and I had to prove to the best and most beautiful of all girlfriends that I had also seen on this trip a beach on closer view.

After three hours in the sun, much more is not healthy anyway,I could finally devote to my Pattaya programe and that had been during the last years always the same.

To get the festival on the way I went for a massage to the "Pai-ngirn" on Soi 4 where the girls heat you up close to come, after that I could relaxed move on to Soi 6 assured of my proven steadiness and I found right Aum there in the So What Bar.

Aum is a really nice girl with whom I had experienced threesomes with changing participants.

A beer, a barfine and on to my room ! The good girl did the obligatory fotosession without any protest, she is a little exhibitionist,loves oral sex above all, as well as active as also passive,and keeps her ass still if required, what was not in this case,

today I preferred swallowing. Kissing was no question about, :love0081: at least in my case, i dont know how she handles that with other guys, I did not ask her about that.

After she had left I had a little nap and then ,after long absence, again on Walking Street .I barely could find my way there,dozens of new places had opened, others had been closed, Russian seemed to be the colloquial language and worse of all my favourite restaurant , the Kings seafood corner , had disappeared.That had been a great place to sit in the open air and with an excellent fish and well chilled wine one could watch the mob passing by. The fat-bellied Ivans in their sleeveless shirts, with their cobwboyhats together with their just the same fat Matrjoskas where not my case at all,of course there were also some slim girls among them but the majority looked scruffy and disgusting.The numerous ladyboys who hung around looked either uninterested or were overagressive, "have loom,go shorttime, suck your cock" for much more their English was not enough and that was not enough for me either.

So back to Soi 6 where the first bars were already closing, some of them had been open since late morning,in front of Foxy bar sat a little plumpy,but nice looking and most of all friendly ladyboy, it was Bee from Isaan, just her origin was a recommendation, so I took her with me.She seemed having been dry for a while as she came rather quick and her load indicated to a longer saving programe.She stayed overnight obviously preferring an airconditioned hotel room to the place she lived.In the morning she went once more on me, of course not forgetting about herself, then we went to the hawker stands on the corner Soi 6/2nd Road and had a spicy breakfast before she left with a beaming face and 1000 Bhat. :biggrin:

Pic 1 - 15 showing AUM

16-23 BEE

Bee is indeed very sweet, not the best looker in the bar but her attitude more than makes up for it, and she is still the only LB i met who said she liked a man who is pum pui ( shes such a liar) but it came from the right place so was appreciated nonetheless