Winterjourney 2012/2013 XXVII Angeles

Winterjourney 2012 / 2013 XXVII

Angeles day 2

Apart from sexual activities there is not much to do in Angeles, :indifferent0018:  so I strolled around for a while, one SML here, one there, :drinks:  bought some stockings in the little sexshop at the begin of walking street, as the wear and tear was rather big and my stock was close to run out.
A late breakfast at the Margarita station the I ordered again Altia for the almost obligatory afternoon foursome.This time was instead of Victoria Jamaica in the crew, Olga did not want to miss to empty her baggy once more. Jamaica showed such a perfect oral performance that I nominated her for the best sucker in Angeles. :happy0065:  When she saw how Altia fucked me in doggy she got hot again a second time ( her first cum I had sucked off) that she went smoothly on me just after Altia had finished. Her little cock almost got lost in me but that did not go to lower her randyness and after finishing she just went on for a second round and then she looked really happy.
With her I had gained a real fan in Angeles, later when I was already in Manila she texted me nonstop if she could not come to me as she was so hot and wanted to fuck me again. Unfortunately I did not fulfill her wish, it would have prevented me from a lot of anger and saved me a lot of money.
In the early evening I tried once more to call Jhenny, the number one on my Angeles list, I could not reach her on my first visit,but this time I found her and she was more than ready to come and see me.Also Jhenny with her 19 years was a real highlight,as most of the young Filipino ladyboys she had never experienced a passive blow job, the greater her excitement when I licked her little backdoor.
Her outburst was accordingly and a real reward for my efforts.Though still rather young she made a rather good job and it was great feeling to feel this sweet girl sucking my dick and she made me come a second time on this day.
:love0081: Later in the evening I started barhopping with David and when we just joked around with the ladyboys on Fields he noticed Juri one of the greatest ladyboy mongers from Ladyboyforum.We knew each other just via our pics and reports and of course there was a great hello when we met now personally.Now we went on the three of us, one beer here, one beer there and finally we ended up in the "Big guys Comedie Bar". But that was not really my kind of thing, there were just two lowclass ladyboys but the more boys of all size for rent as well as for ladies as also for gentlemen, not my deal.If the naive sponsors of the girls would know whatfor their sweeties the money spent which they sent regularely to prevent the poor girls to work as prostitutes and keep them at home,many a one would disillused stop his transfers.
A last stop at the Galaxy disco where Juri also was well known,then I quitted not at least due to the horrible noise which made any talks impossible. David had left already before , his afternoon threesome had obviously costed too much power.
And this was the end of my second visit to Angeles on this trip,after my follwoing Manila-experience its hard to say today if there will be any more but never say never again.

Unfortunately all my pics from this last day were still in my camera which was stolen by the Manila- bastards , so the pics of Jenny are from  Pin alove and there are no pics from my nice foursome  with Jamaica & Co.

post-4016-0-07194100-1379322949_thumb.jp

post-4016-0-62138000-1379322966_thumb.jp

post-4016-0-13819200-1379322981_thumb.jp

post-4016-0-64359000-1379322990_thumb.jp

post-4016-0-16953300-1379323008_thumb.jp

post-4016-0-91736600-1379323026_thumb.jp

post-4016-0-30518500-1379323051_thumb.jp

post-4016-0-05879200-1379323067_thumb.jp

post-4016-0-66539600-1379323078_thumb.jp

post-4016-0-76652400-1379323100_thumb.jp

• Upvote 2