RIP

pdogg

Looks like they were organizing on the big chunk of pavement were Sothearos Blvd splits off from Sisowath, next to the Amanjaya Pancam Hotel, where one has to be careful not to get run over when walking down Sisowath. I would pass that way almost everyday when in town. I just booked my room for mid December but haven't booked my flight yet. I hope this mess gets sorted out before then. Not that they don't have much worse problems than I ever will (RIP) and I wish them good luck. But as we have seen a few times in Thailand and the Philippines things are never totally certain for traveling.   

• Upvote 1

PD is still posting so at least we know he's ok ... I'll be going over to join him in a few days time and continue to look forward to it despite what's happening. From a selfish perspective events such as this just delay movement and little else, plus it gives people something to talk about. 

Looks like they were organizing on the big chunk of pavement were Sothearos Blvd splits off from Sisowath, next to the Amanjaya Pancam Hotel, where one has to be careful not to get run over when walking down Sisowath. I would pass that way almost everyday when in town. I just booked my room for mid December but haven't booked my flight yet. I hope this mess gets sorted out before then. Not that they don't have much worse problems than I ever will (RIP) and I wish them good luck. But as we have seen a few times in Thailand and the Philippines things are never totally certain for traveling.

Is that anywhere near the night market ?