Ladyboy Show In Singer Bar On Thursdays

pdogg

On Thursdays there is some sort of Ladyboy Show in Singer Bar on Street 136.  Have no idea what time but will try to find out.

I guess they get all ladyboys from the 4 bars of the Candy Bar group.

Singer Bar is in the location of the "old" Candy Bar before it moved.

The old Candy Bar use to be the late night spot as they were open 24 hours and served food all night. I remember taking a bartender to breakfast when she got off at 6 AM. You could wander in at 3 AM and get a bad pizza or other equally boring items but at least it was someplace to eat late near the river. Is there such a place now? Sorry a bit off topic.   

You could wander in at 3 AM and get a bad pizza or other equally boring items but at least it was someplace to eat late near the river. Is there such a place now?

I often eat right across the street from Singer Bar, a buck for a plate a white rice topped with pork and a bowl of broth.  Closes about 3:30 AM.  It used to be an overpriced place catering to tourists but now it's he go to place for Street 136 bargirls charging Khmer prices.