billabong hotel

jeffs

ladyboy friendly etc .

Hi Jeffs,

You won't find many hotels with a pool at that price.  Added it to Asia Hotel and Travel:

http://www.asiahotelandtravel.com/index.php?/topic/11-phnom-penh-accommodation/?p=238

If you book through Agoda, please help us out and use the Asia Hotel and Travel link.

However, I'm not sure of their guest policy.  I don' know anyone who has stayed there.  I would recommend that you email the hotel and ask them if there is a joiner fee if you bring a lady back to the room.  Some hotels in Phnom Penh flat out won't allow ladies or ladyboys that have not checked in with you.  Reading the reviews it seems to be a family oriented hotel.

If you want an absolutely safe choice, then go with the Golden House. Many friends of mine have stayed there and were quite happy with the room quality and the friendliness of the staff.  One guy I know brought three ladies at once there.

http://www.asiahotelandtravel.com/index.php?/topic/11-phnom-penh-accommodation/?p=86

Have fun in Phnom Penh!   :drinks:

I *think* they have a no guest policy. At least they did. But it's been a while since I was told that. A 2010 entry over on the Khmer440 board "the billabong banned sex tourists and their occupancy shot up." But you can always ask.

I *think* they have a no guest policy. At least they did. But it's been a while since I was told that. A 2010 entry over on the Khmer440 board "the billabong banned sex tourists and their occupancy shot up." But you can always ask.

Thanks xyzzy!  There is now on warning on Asia Hotel and Travel.

Been to PP on Sep 2012, booked Bilabong hotel first time and they do have the 'no guest policy', and I did not like it's location, and rooms (they look far better on Agoda then they really are)

I replaced it with the golden house, which have better location and I can recommend it for a nice clean basic hotel.

• Upvote 1

good old flamingos .

Here's the Asia Hotel and Travel link to Flamingos.  Might save you money over booking direct; might not, depends on your arrival date.

http://www.asiahotelandtravel.com/index.php?/topic/11-phnom-penh-accommodation/?p=89

Think with Golden House vs Flamingos an important factor is whether you would rather be in the Street 136 area (Golden House) or Street 51 area (Flamingos). 

Been to PP on Sep 2012, booked Bilabong hotel first time and they do have the 'no guest policy', and I did not like it's location, and rooms (they look far better on Agoda then they really are)

I replaced it with the golden house, which have better location andante I can recommend it for a nice clean basic hotel.

Funny thing is where I stayed they had the "No guests" signs all over but turned a blind eye to anyone who brought a lady (not sure about LB) back to their room

hi guys spending a week in phnom penh , like the look of this

hotel , anyone got any info room quality ladyboy friendly etc .

There is a member, who recently joined, Macdick, who lives in Cambodia and knows the area very well. If I am not too far off Dixon Cox may also be a Cambodia pro as well. You may want to reach out with a PM and see what they have to say.

I have spent some time in Cambodia, but was very disappointed when comparing it to LOS. Was just there last June and wanted back to Patts ASAP. Pattaya is by far my preferred mongering playground. -Swedeman007

• Upvote 1