Another senseless muder in the U.S.A

Swedeman007

When will this nonsense come to an end? enough is enough.

Stop the killing , and leave the LBs alone FFS!

-Swedeman007

http://www.usmagazin...-murder-2013228

Domonique Newburn, Hollywood Houseboys YouTube Star, Dead in Brutal Murder

1377185627_domonique-newburn-467.jpgDomonique Newburn, a transgender reality show star, was found murdered in her Fontana, Calif. home on Tuesday, Aug. 20.

Former transgender reality star Domonique Newburn was found dead in her Fontana, Calif. apartment on Tuesday, Aug. 20, and police officials are closing in on a suspect after finding her stolen car late Wednesday, the Press-Enterprise reports.

According to the site, police have already found the black 2004 C240 Mercedes that was reportedly stolen from Newburn's home on Tuesday afternoon after what neighbors called a "violent argument."

PHOTOS: Out and proud celebs

On Tuesday, the 31-year-old's body was found brutally murdered in her apartment after Fontana police were called to the residence. According to KTLA, she was found near an open window, suggesting that she may have been trying to escape at the time of her death.

Witnesses later told authorities that they watched a shirtless man leave Newburn's apartment shortly after the explosive argument, clutching a computer and clothes in his arms.

domonique-newburn-inline.jpg

He then drove off in Newburn's car. It is unclear whether the man and Newburn had a previous relationship, or what the reasoning was behind the attack.

In 2010, Newburn, who was born Daymond but began to cross-dress when she was 22, starred in a YouTube reality series called Hollywood Houseboys, which featured the lives of four gay friends trying to make it in the entertainment industry.

PHOTOS: LGBT allies

She spoke candidly about her struggles acclimating to her new lifestyle, and admitted on the show that her family didn't know about about her hormone treatments or her decision to transition from a man to a woman.

PHOTOS: Gay power couples

"We are all deeply shocked and saddened by the tragic loss of our sister, Domonique Newburn," show producer and costar Ryan Hope said in a statement to NBC4. "Domonique was an amazing person whose spirit transcended gender. When we set out to document our lives for reality television, we never once wished to make headlines like this. Our thoughts, prayers and condolences are with her family."

• Upvote 2

I thought this post was referring to the young Australian killed by 3 teenagers in Duncan, Oklahoma. At first it was reported as a "thrill killing" because they were bored, now we read it was part of a gang initiation. Doesn't matter what the reason, there's nothing fair about a 22 yo man being killed by complete strangers just because he was there.

I'm also sorry for Domonique but she hasn't been on every TV channel in Australia for the past few days like Christopher Lane has been. Once again the gun debate is talked about. God knows why, we'll never allow guns back & the Americans will never give them up. We all love how the white mother of the shooter keeps ranting that her son is a good boy who would never hurt anyone. Too late to be having a bout of parental guilt now the damage is done methinks.

I thought this post was referring to the young Australian killed by 3 teenagers in Duncan, Oklahoma. At first it was reported as a "thrill killing" because they were bored, now we read it was part of a gang initiation. Doesn't matter what the reason, there's nothing fair about a 22 yo man being killed by complete strangers just because he was there.

I'm also sorry for Domonique but she hasn't been on every TV channel in Australia for the past few days like Christopher Lane has been. Once again the gun debate is talked about. God knows why, we'll never allow guns back & the Americans will never give them up. We all love how the white mother of the shooter keeps ranting that her son is a good boy who would never hurt anyone. Too late to be having a bout of parental guilt now the damage is done methinks.

When I first saw the thread title I thought it was about the horrible murder in Oklahoma.  Its not getting that much pla here in the US of A.  Hummmmmm, I wonder why???  Obamas press officer claimed he didnt know about it.  Yeah right. The murder might not be racially motivated but if the facts were the other way around you think the racial hucksters/poverty pimps wouldnt be shouting form the rooftops?  I wonder if Obama had a son if they would look like two of these miscreants???

Sorry, I dont mean to hijack the thread.  Getting back to the thread I wonder why they did not mention a description of the perp that killed this poor LB???  There has been a rash of gay bashing incidents here in New York.  One last week a couple of gay men were beaten by a group.  They never gave a description of the perps in that incident either.  Hummmmmm, wonder why???