Gripes, Complaints, Rants...

SiamSam

Guys wearing Ed Hardy shirts, clothes etc. FFS! His designs have always been hideous and when I see someone wearing one of his shirts it makes me just want stab them in the face. I am not the fashion police, but there is a line you cross if you think these shirts are cool. There...I feel better now, thanks! -Swedeman007

Not to mention how insanely over-priced that shit is

Here's what I do feel comfortable saying - go see your doctor about your insomnia. You could be heading for a stroke or a heart attack. Seriously. PM me if you want to know why.

If you're talking about sleep apnea, I know all about it and I have a 'severe' case of it and wear a CPAP machine every night to bed and have been for over a year now. Sucks.

It kind of cured my nocturia, IE waking up to urinate 4 or 5 times a night, but I still have the occasional insomnia and last night was one of those times; go to bed, get 5 hours in, go back and can't fall back asleep.  But just grabbed another 3 hours and feel much better :)

Ok, I have another gripe/rant. If you are at the gym and you have taken a shower, don't use the hand dryer to dry your cock and balls. Mostly the damn Koreans and Chinese that seem to think this is ok. On top of it all it looks rather messed up when you have one foot on the counter and the other on the floor and your package is being air dried. Ever heard of using a towel? -Swedeman007

Guys who wear RL Polo shirts (authenitic or Thai knock- off) with the colar up

Guys wearing Ed Hardy shirts, clothes etc. FFS! His designs have always been hideous and when I see someone wearing one of his shirts it makes me just want stab them in the face. I am not the fashion police, but there is a line you cross if you think these shirts are cool. There...I feel better now, thanks! -Swedeman007

Cunts who follow fashion!!!.. Especially old cunts who go to Pattaya for their holidays

FFS! Start trends, don't fukin' follow them... Or abstain.

Gripe No 28566986458668- Cunts who think they've got taste, but haven't!!

Fashion is a style dictated to you by some 'Euro poof' with a 2B pencil stuffed up his arse... If you're silly enough to follow it, then your more of a prick than even he is!

Fukin' stab them in the face... I'd like to pull every last remaining piece of flesh off their faces & then make them eat it, before I pull their ears around the back of their silly 'haute coiffured' fukin' heads & then tie a fukin' knot with them... That's before I march them down the road by the scruff of there silly fukin' tattoooed necks & make them buy a gingham blouse. AGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

CUNTS, CUNTS, CUNTS, FUKIN' CUNTS, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

No taste is good taste, otherwise have some fukin' style.

CUNTS!

• Upvote 2

Cunts who follow fashion!!!.. Especially old cunts who go to Pattaya for their holidays

FFS! Start trends, don't fukin' follow them... Or abstain.

Gripe No 28566986458668- Cunts who think they've got taste, but haven't!!

Fashion is a style dictated to you by some 'Euro poof' with a 2B pencil stuffed up his arse... If you're silly enough to follow it, then your more of a prick than even he is!

No taste is good taste, otherwise have some fukin' style.

:happy0065: :happy0065: :happy0065:

This just happened to me again today.

I hate when I get on an elevator and some other nitwit insists on having a stupid conversation with me about nothing. I fucking HATE it. As such I always try to book lower level hotel floors so I don't have to climb 20 floors and get drawn into their mindless vortex banter of nothing. Something about being in a confined space with someone you don't want to talk to especially if you're not interested in sucking their cock.

• Upvote 1

If you're talking about sleep apnea, I know all about it and I have a 'severe' case of it and wear a CPAP machine every night to bed and have been for over a year now. Sucks.

It kind of cured my nocturia, IE waking up to urinate 4 or 5 times a night, but I still have the occasional insomnia and last night was one of those times; go to bed, get 5 hours in, go back and can't fall back asleep.  But just grabbed another 3 hours and feel much better :)

I remember you posted about your CPAP machine. I wasn't referring to sleep apnea but something closely related. Apnea is the problem of the air passages closing at night while we sleep. But breathing is half the process. Once the air is in the lungs the heart pumps blood to them to absorb oxygen. We all know that.

We also know that high cholesterol limits the amount of oxygen that can be absorbed. It's the reason why people with heart conditions are so often short of breath. They breath as hard as they can but they can't exercise because they still can't get enough air.

The case I mentioned involved someone on cholesterol lowing statins. Their total blood fats had dropped so much they decided to go onto a lower dose of statin. After a while they started waking every night short of breath. Then they couldn't go back to sleep. Long story short, they went back onto their original dose & they stopped waking up. Their cholesterol had risen enough to affect the amount of oxygen their blood could absorb.

Their cardiologist confirmed what was going on & also warned about the lack of fresh air when we sleep & the danger of breathing into bedcovers which can result in breathing in too much CO2. Too much CO2 will cause cardiac arrest.

This MAY or MAY NOT apply to you but many people are jolted awake every night by adrenalin that gets pumped out when the body is in panic. And every time they start to fall asleep, it's the adrenalin that has them too wired to sleep. It's a warning that they are not receiving enough oxygen.

I have no medical qualifications & I wouldn't dream of offering specific medical advice. Make of this what you will but if any of this applies to you (or anyone else), please see someone who is qualified to give advice. Cheers.

My only gripe is that I've got to that age when I have enough spare cash to indulge myself in faraway holidays and p4p, but no longer have the physical ability to make the most of it.  :huh:

Agree, the prospect of getting old has never seemed alluring and now that I am getting closer, it seems even less appealing. Prostate, I need to piss 3 times each night, skin spots, my ears won’t stop growing, hair on and in every part of my body except for my head, I wilt with distractions such as her phone ringing, I run 4 kms and every bone in my body aches……………  I might be gaining experience, wisdom and the funds to enjoy life but as Bette said “getting old is not for sissies”

• Upvote 3

I don't like him because he's rude and obnoxious I never really liked his music either , hearing Brown Eyed Girl at every wedding disco you've ever been to gets a little much after a while .

Here's a nice little mural for all you fans painted recently in Belfast city center   

I liked Van until i found out a biography of him was called "no surrender" ...i  hate sectarian shit.....what sort of a cunt would allow a book about himself have such a title?.....talking of which....Religion with a capital R...hate it-especially that stone age cult death islam......POLITICAL correctness...fuckin hate it,call a spade a spade and be done with it....Big Brother and all its celebrity help me out. of the jungle bullsjhit........fake survivalist "experts" like Bear Grylls who secretly stay in a hotel when theyre not being filmed....pandas...let the fuckers die out-theyre even too lazy to shag.....tattoes on women....spin doctors(but not the band-theyre good)   boy bands....grrrrrr.....girl bands also....fakery in all its forms.....celebrity newsreaders FFS....james bond films...all the friggin same......jobs for the boys........hearing how badly nurses and teachers are paid....gimme a feckin break......oxfam.....jobsworths.....doctors receptionists......Rocky films,well in fact anything that borderline mong sly stallone is in....and finally (for the moment) faSHION.......LUNG SAID it all......twats all of 'em......and that kate Moss! ffs- seen better looking "supermodels" workin at Tesco....

• Upvote 1

:happy0065:  :happy0065:  :happy0065: Hahahahahaha!!!

Great to have you back Willie. Terrific rant. Right up there with the best of them. Before I leave this world I truly wish we have another opportunity to sit for awhile and curse the hell outta of the rest of them bastards. I can't imagine a more enjoyable evening.  :biggrin:

I liked Van until i found out a biography of him was called "no surrender" ...i  hate sectarian shit.....what sort of a cunt would allow a book about himself have such a title?.....talking of which....Religion with a capital R...hate it-especially that stone age cult death islam......POLITICAL correctness...fuckin hate it,call a spade a spade and be done with it....Big Brother and all its celebrity help me out. of the jungle bullsjhit........fake survivalist "experts" like Bear Grylls who secretly stay in a hotel when theyre not being filmed....pandas...let the fuckers die out-theyre even too lazy to shag.....tattoes on women....spin doctors(but not the band-theyre good)   boy bands....grrrrrr.....girl bands also....fakery in all its forms.....celebrity newsreaders FFS....james bond films...all the friggin same......jobs for the boys........hearing how badly nurses and teachers are paid....gimme a feckin break......oxfam.....jobsworths.....doctors receptionists......Rocky films,well in fact anything that borderline mong sly stallone is in....and finally (for the moment) faSHION.......LUNG SAID it all......twats all of 'em......and that kate Moss! ffs- seen better looking "supermodels" workin at Tesco....

A fantastic pissed off, come to think of it, train of thought Willie. :hi: 

The stress of wondering what the exchange rate will be when I get back to Los. :biggrin:

Here's a gripe for ya';  I have CNN on and they are showing a diagram of just how we would go about attacking Syria, with big ships coming in from the Med, and of course warplanes and most likely drones, etc......I'm playing music and didn't even have the sound on but I saw that and started shaking my head right away. As in "war again, really?"

Man it's hard being an American sometime.

• Upvote 1

Went X Change Booth in Soi 4 yesterday... "please show Passport she said"..i said you must be joking.. i dont carry it around with me. She wouldnt serve me.. Goes to next booth and they ask for Passport and Hotel Key or proof .

Someone must have scammed them buggers badly. I have never been asked for ID changing cash 

• Upvote 1